PDA

View Full Version : Nom Nom question.

head2toewinner
03-28-2011, 11:56 PM
If I go through and get all platinums but never get gold on some of the activities (20,000 leaks was all 1 try for platinum and I never scored gold) will I still get the achievement for getting all golds? Or do I need to actually score a gold in order to get the all gold achievement?

Agent Aero
03-29-2011, 12:28 AM
Yeah, you'll get the achievements for getting gold medals too. If you think of a platinum medal as a bronze + Silver + Gold + Platinum all rolled together, that's the best way to describe it :p.

Good luck with getting them all platinum though.

MR SALTINE786
05-31-2011, 12:54 AM
Yah i went through and got all of the platnum gold and silver at the same time

GodLike499
08-06-2011, 07:24 PM
Yeah, you'll get the achievements for getting gold medals too. If you think of a platinum medal as a bronze + Silver + Gold + Platinum all rolled together, that's the best way to describe it :p.

Good luck with getting them all platinum though.

A better way of thinking of it is "The acheivements are stackable". You can't get a higher level (all platinum) without getting the lower level (all gold).

Usually if I see stackable acheivements, I usually try to get them all at the same time. I like it when they pop in reverse order too, where "Completed Campaign on Hard" is displayed before "Completed Campaign on Normal" on your Gamer Card. Just for the proof that I did it all at the same time.

ResolventJet6
09-09-2011, 09:57 PM
I also got Platium, Gold and Silver Achievement at the same time so you defently can without the need of getting just gold.

Gouldy2814
11-06-2011, 10:23 PM
I cant do the platinums in the river rapids one - got everything else. Even got my kids to try it.
I believe you can get the achievement by just watching someone else do it in coop?
If there is anyone willing to help then send us a request
Cheers
GT is Gouldyclan