PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to trade items between accounts on the same xbox?

Seraph Xii
03-29-2011, 09:35 AM
My GF has just finished Fable 3, I'm about to start it and I was wondering if it's possible for her to give me all of her legendary weapons/clothes without having to trade to another person then trade back to me (for obvious reasons)

aSMiLoN
03-29-2011, 10:39 AM
If you have a second controller, log each profile on a controller. When you start the game just press start from the second controller and both character will show on screen. Then just trade whatever you like from one to the other :-)

Seraph Xii
03-29-2011, 10:40 AM
Thanks, will give it a try soon and hopefully it'll work.

Ragnarok1986
03-29-2011, 11:26 AM
Okay a few ways to do this but no real simple way like swapping then from one save to another.

Option one set up a dummy profile and start a new game in pad two. Then have your hero join the world a bit like the henchmen achievement. Give the items you want on the other save to him. Sign out then load the other save and trade across.

Option two have a friend join give him the items then swap to the other save a trade back.

Hope this helps :)

arachnophilia
03-30-2011, 09:00 PM
i think they want to trade items between xbox live accounts, not between heroes on the same account.

Ragnarok1986
03-30-2011, 09:33 PM
i think they want to trade items between xbox live accounts, not between heroes on the same account.

That's why I put two ways not just one.