PDA

View Full Version : Arrival is up :D

Prime-Directive
03-29-2011, 11:21 AM
as stated above the DLC is now up, i just downloaded it and am about to start playing, hope everyone enjoys it as much as i will, sorry if this has already been posted.

Silverbolt00
03-29-2011, 11:31 AM
Loving it so far, got the Dr out without getting into a fight but no achievement?

Pooly93
03-29-2011, 11:42 AM
Currently downloading this, then getting Raskulls and A World of Keflings, probably play them for a little bit then play Arrival later cause I need to go out but then I'll have all night to play it.
Got to say I'm looking forward to playing it, first bit of paid DLC I've bought for ME2 and it looks good.

Sniper Riflez
03-29-2011, 11:53 AM
Wow that was short, good but short. Real easy achievements aswell. Great DLC just that 560 MSP for 1 mission is a little pricey.

Silverbolt00
03-29-2011, 12:17 PM
Real easy achievements, yup .... but my get the Dr out didn't pop, maybe i did something wrong? What was it you did?
-Never mind, it popped playing it a 2nd time- ;)

Ragnarok1986
03-29-2011, 12:53 PM
Started it now cant wait :D 2% HURRY UP!

KarmaAmputee
03-29-2011, 01:00 PM
Just finished it, not bad at all. Game play was a bit repetitive after a while, interesting puzzle-type intro, then after that just a straight shoot out, room after room.

Great story, as usual with Mass Effect and its DLC. Took around 90-120 minutes to finish on Insanty with a level 30 soldier.

No to play through again to get the 2 achievements I missed, can't remember being spotted while making my way to the Dr, but apparently I was... also, the surviving 5 waves... joke! I died within about 5 seconds trying to move to cover :P

Ragnarok1986
03-29-2011, 01:11 PM
Just finished it, not bad at all. Game play was a bit repetitive after a while, interesting puzzle-type intro, then after that just a straight shoot out, room after room.

Great story, as usual with Mass Effect and its DLC. Took around 90-120 minutes to finish on Insanty with a level 30 soldier.

No to play through again to get the 2 achievements I missed, can't remember being spotted while making my way to the Dr, but apparently I was... also, the surviving 5 waves... joke! I died within about 5 seconds trying to move to cover :P

How do you start the Dlc? Normal way like msg or do you need to go to a location to activate?

Shorty11857
03-29-2011, 01:13 PM
How do you start the Dlc? Normal way like msg or do you need to go to a location to activate?

I think you get a message and then it's in the bottom right of the galaxy map after that

KarmaAmputee
03-29-2011, 01:20 PM

Both! Kelly tells you that you have a message waiting for you at your private terminal and then you have to move through the galaxy map to start the mission.

also on a side note, I didn't do this on my first time through, if you're looking for extra resources, scan the plants in the new system BEFORE landing, because once you land on the story planet, you can't ever go back.

bakeryfreshgame
03-29-2011, 01:26 PM
So we pay to visit a place for one mission that we can never return to again? I call shenanigans.

CuppaChoc
03-29-2011, 01:31 PM
So how exactly do you start it?

Loaded up ME2 earlier and was confronted with a message about corrupted save files, did I want to delete and I said no, but had to start a new character/save (annoyed doesn't even come close). I have downloaded the new DLC and have started the game playthrough and all the other DLC seems to be on the Galaxy Map, but not this one yet.

Do you think you have to be at a certain level or have cleared a certain part of the story for it to appear?

Ragnarok1986
03-29-2011, 01:39 PM
I think you get a message and then it's in the bottom right of the galaxy map after that

Both! Kelly tells you that you have a message waiting for you at your private terminal and then you have to move through the galaxy map to start the mission.

also on a side note, I didn't do this on my first time through, if you're looking for extra resources, scan the plants in the new system BEFORE landing, because once you land on the story planet, you can't ever go back.

Thank you both for the help :drunk

KarmaAmputee
03-29-2011, 01:48 PM
So how exactly do you start it?

Loaded up ME2 earlier and was confronted with a message about corrupted save files, did I want to delete and I said no, but had to start a new character/save (annoyed doesn't even come close). I have downloaded the new DLC and have started the game playthrough and all the other DLC seems to be on the Galaxy Map, but not this one yet.

Do you think you have to be at a certain level or have cleared a certain part of the story for it to appear?

You have to have completed Act 1, the Horizon mission.

CuppaChoc
03-29-2011, 02:01 PM
You have to have completed Act 1, the Horizon mission.

Thanks....

xXDatK!ddCasperXx
03-29-2011, 07:14 PM
lol you kant go back becuz the entire cluster is gone....Big Boom Everything go bye bye