PDA

View Full Version : Hackers Dont Get Reset????

Conor x420a
03-29-2011, 01:49 PM
A few days ago i was looking at some of the people arond the same rank as me in the game one guy caught my eye his GT: DANTE X40 funny thing is he has x360a.org in his bio so i thought i would look at the games hes done and there it was fear 2 completed all achievements unlocked although he only has 350k XP and is Rank 281 on the Leaderboards so i got a little annoyed cuz us guys are boosting are asses off where as this guy does some boosting gives up then hacks the achievement not fair on the legit players is it? so anyway i told all the guys in the party about it we all filed a complaint there and then over 8 people this was 3 days ago and still notthing has been done is this hacker going to be reset and learn his lesson or go keep his "Hard Earned" Achievements?

NeverwinterMoon
03-29-2011, 03:09 PM
I can concur that DANTE X40 has tampered with his profile to get at least some of the achievements for F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin.

The achievement called "Four Star General" requires 1,000,000 XP earned across all games. DANTE X40 has around 350,000 XP and still managed to receive the achievement (plus the one called "Five Star General" which is awarded for having all the online achievements, including "Four Star General").

Needless to say, a lot of games on his profile look suspicious, but F.E.A.R. 2 being the absolute proof of him tampering with the system.

elzueco
03-29-2011, 04:26 PM
People who tampers with accounts should be delt with quickly and swiftly by microsoft. There is no for cheaters in our community, besides from the looks of it he refers to this site on his profile which gives us bad PR.

EDIT: Apparently he just put his profile on private mode to avoid future raised eyes

AlmaVerse
04-25-2012, 04:02 PM
some do some don't, but most the time the hackers who are at the top of leaderboards are just dummy accounts. As for those just seeking the achievement, it's just a "time will tell" thing where they might not get reset right away but are capable of being the moment Microsoft notices suspicious achievements.