PDA

View Full Version : Missing Character

EGirish
03-29-2011, 11:07 PM
I believe i am missing a soldier.

I am missing the character between a slodier w/ a red beret and a gas mask and a girl with a mohawk.

This is on page 6. Row 3 column 4.

If anbody nows what level i need to replay id appreiate any info. Thx

a hippyslayer
03-30-2011, 12:54 AM
Damn I was hoping for an answer Im missing the same exact one. The character does not pop up on screen before any of the soldier missions, the boss battle does not have it, and Ive played the football level over and over trying to get it to come out but no luck. Im nearing 5000 kills and would really like to get this one to wrap up the game

a hippyslayer
03-30-2011, 12:55 AM
From the look of the outline it looks like it wears a beret too. . . Can anyone at least describe what it looks like?

barmyarmy69
04-06-2011, 01:48 PM
I had this problem with the same missing character from the soldiers i kept replaying the miliatary levels but nothing so i replayed the whole game and got to the final battle with blockbeard( very last level of the game) and there was the character i was missing and achievement unlocked. I Didnt unlock the character the first 2 times i played the level so i guess the boss killed the character before me the first 2 times so just keep trying and you will shoot the missing character. Just 100% the game finally.