PDA

View Full Version : Could that Work?

Destro
03-29-2011, 11:10 PM
To get the achievements i need without really doing it in my real game, could i copy my save on a Memory card/USB Device then do what need to be do and then delete it, use back my good old save. I may be the only one here, but i do care about what i do in my real game on an RPG. Like in Oblivion, lots of time i killed everybody in a town for fun, doing crimes and such, but i never saved. My real guy was the ultimate good guy.

Dont want any "infamy" on my real Fable 3 file.

Ragnarok1986
03-29-2011, 11:13 PM
Do you mean doing the crime spree one? If so you can use the trick to copy your save information on a thread lower down. But the issue I had is it won't allow me to copy the save jus move it :/. But I dropped on a new gamer who let me go crazy in his world :D

Someone may offer you the same if they see this.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=302583
The link

Destro
03-29-2011, 11:40 PM
Damn...

I started bulletwich at a friend place on his Memory and i was able to copy it on my HD when i got home, suck you cant do it... well i guess it would be too easy for the weapons thing... arg...

Problem is its not just crime, its about every evil achievement, dark sanctum, kill spouse, stuff like that, even the demon door shit, i dont want to become fat...

Ragnarok1986
03-29-2011, 11:54 PM
Damn...

I started bulletwich at a friend place on his Memory and i was able to copy it on my HD when i got home, suck you cant do it... well i guess it would be too easy for the weapons thing... arg...

Problem is its not just crime, its about every evil achievement, dark sanctum, kill spouse, stuff like that, even the demon door shit, i dont want to become fat...

I did all these apart from 100% evil for the demon door. Which you can be 100% good. After doing a few bad things I gave money to beggers to top up my good ;)

Destro
03-30-2011, 12:32 AM
so you can do that and you will still remain 100% good? ok. Well i may give it a try, ill just marry gay guys so i wont regret too much killing them :P LOL im not against gay people dont worry, i just dont want to kill girls in fable.

And being ugly and fat, does it take very long to become good lookin again?

Ragnarok1986
03-30-2011, 09:06 AM
so you can do that and you will still remain 100% good? ok. Well i may give it a try, ill just marry gay guys so i wont regret too much killing them :P LOL im not against gay people dont worry, i just dont want to kill girls in fable.

And being ugly and fat, does it take very long to become good lookin again?

No when you buy a pie make sure to eat it at the store. Once you fat and have unlocked the door. Go eat carrots juice etc.... And the pounds will drop off ;) Bowerstone old part best place for them ;)

JDMBO1
03-30-2011, 09:12 AM
I had this thought you could use a transfer cable modded save to get all 50 weapons and a free save to screw around in. This is only a thought though I don't think it's practical. is it?

Ragnarok1986
03-30-2011, 09:26 AM
I had this thought you could use a transfer cable modded save to get all 50 weapons and a free save to screw around in. This is only a thought though I don't think it's practical. is it?

Could do you get upto five saves so one could be good other evil :)

JDMBO1
03-30-2011, 09:31 AM
Could do you get upto five saves so one could be good other evil :)
AS tempting as the thought of getting a modded save of the internet does, due to its easy practicalities. I find no merit in doing so whatsoever, it's not so much because you got the save off the net, it's that you earned an achievement without doing anything(I'm talking about the 50 Legendary Weapons). Still I find nothing wrong with pulling a save off the net for shits and giggles

Ragnarok1986
03-30-2011, 10:29 AM
AS tempting as the thought of getting a modded save of the internet does, due to its easy practicalities. I find no merit in doing so whatsoever, it's not so much because you got the save off the net, it's that you earned an achievement without doing anything(I'm talking about the 50 Legendary Weapons). Still I find nothing wrong with pulling a save off the net for shits and giggles

I don't think we are reading the same book.

I'm not saying anything about net saves all my game are a 100% me. What I'm talking about is the in game option to have five saves Aka Hero's. So do the game once with good hero then start a new hero and be pure evil.

irJessica
03-30-2011, 10:31 AM
You can't copy Fable 3 game saves. Only move them.
Well I couldn't copy them.
That's how I lost my full game when my memory stick needed reformatting :(

Ragnarok1986
03-30-2011, 10:41 AM
You can't copy Fable 3 game saves. Only move them.
Well I couldn't copy them.
That's how I lost my full game when my memory stick needed reformatting :(

A gamer on here has found a way to copy i have posted the link in here check it out :woop:

JDMBO1
03-30-2011, 11:43 AM
I don't think we are reading the same book.

I'm not saying anything about net saves all my game are a 100% me. What I'm talking about is the in game option to have five saves Aka Hero's. So do the game once with good hero then start a new hero and be pure evil.
Oh, sorry I was off on an unneeded rant :D

Anyway I understood fully what you were implicating. Yes, I actually do enjoy Fable III for that aspect, but it seems since I've lost all my saves for Fable III... I can't seem to get around to playing it, I guess I lost to much to regain it all. Xbox and recovering your gt is like Vegas when you slip and you've lost it all.

Edit: then again I wish I knew about that glitch you spoke of, I think I'm more depressed now, then I was when I lost all my memory pertaining to my profile

Destro
03-31-2011, 12:48 AM
if its that simple to get good lookin again then find i guess :P I can totally do all the achievements on that, so its worth doing it i supose.