PDA

View Full Version : damn that was long 20 rounds

Lostro98
03-30-2011, 08:12 AM
just finished the gully 20 round after a few deaths and a glitched boss :( using the split screen method

took me about 5-6 hours to do it and it sucked. had to do the last 2 rounds twice cuz when i got to the end boss on rd 20 it was nine-toes and one of his pets glitched out and disappeared so i couldn't target or kill him and i ended up dying cuz of vampire being active :(

tho could have all prob been faster if i was higher lvl instead of lv 37 solider lol

also wish ya could pick how to do the split screen as i would much rather have it horizontal instead of vertical

AcidGlowx81
03-30-2011, 11:57 PM
also wish ya could pick how to do the split screen as i would much rather have it horizontal instead of vertical

Flip the HD switch on the video cable attached to the xbox. It will switch to SD (standard definition) and you will have horizontal splitscreen. But the graphics arent as sharp.
http://www.elegatrade.com/uploadfile/products_image/products_image/54/20090520-070536-fAX704.jpg

darkhelmet8
04-07-2011, 03:46 PM
The absolute worst part of this game by far! Mad Moxxi is a Mad Bitch!

Genesis x360a
04-07-2011, 03:53 PM
The absolute worst part of this game by far! Mad Moxxi is a Mad Bitch!

I agree. Shitty and stupid piece of DLC. Probally the worse piece of dlc ive ever played.

Plym
04-07-2011, 04:23 PM
I'm currently going through this and it's total bullshit.
The rules should be more leniant!

Headless Snip3r
05-11-2011, 11:33 AM
Yeah, it definately felt like grinding. Would have been nice if you got exp from the mobs.

branticus53
05-23-2011, 08:51 AM
worst dlc for this game

drexsack
05-24-2011, 10:16 AM
This DLC is really lame and boring. I started with a friend yesterday, we´re both lvl 69. After f****** 3 hours we made it to round 15, WTF. It was late in the evening, so we had to quit out, and of course you can't save this shit. So stupid, I think I won't finish this.

TPF_Raiden
05-24-2011, 12:08 PM
I did them as a lvl 23 berserker. For 2 of the 3 larger challenges I got a high level friend, who also wanted the achievements to go kill the enemies, because they were incredibly weak compared to him, for the last I just used a modded shield and shotgun. Normally I don't approve of them but I was in single player, and it was they were the last 2 achievements I needed to 1750 this game. Which now I have. :D

SurfingChimp
07-15-2011, 08:42 PM
I just finished the Angelic Ruins, the last of the 3 big tournies. God damn never again. Did split screen with super low levels and STILL took just over 3 hours for each big tourny. Very annoying, but I'm glad its finally over and never have to do it again lol

YiazmatXII
07-25-2011, 06:16 PM
It really is absolutely insane. If I weren't so obsessed with Achievements, I wouldn't even bother with this add-on pack.
It is fun, and difficult... Unless you "cheat" lol.

I'm still trying to get through The Gully for the first time... :(

frogcrazyant
08-01-2011, 02:38 AM
This DLC is unbelieveable. only thing holding me back from 1750 this....

guillermo316
08-07-2011, 12:01 AM
This made me want to stop getting achievements 4 hours no way jose.

UnderGroundKng
08-15-2011, 03:11 PM
This made me want to stop getting achievements 4 hours no way jose.

same why would they make it 20 rounds...............

JAW LV
08-15-2011, 03:19 PM
I think it was a few months ago that I did this but even that long ago the event is still fresh in my mind lol. I really hated doing this, easily in my top 10 list as the suckiest DLC I have ever downloaded.

StayonTarget
08-17-2011, 05:05 AM
That was 3 hours down the drain. Gawd. Who the hell had the great idea of making this 20 rounds long? There's 100 waves. Jesus man. Takes around 10 minutes a wave.

kickblocker
08-21-2011, 07:42 AM
yeah, this is a pain in the ass. only did the larger challenge in the angelic ruins so far. it feels more like a chore

Riverpatrol
08-23-2011, 02:07 AM
I just started too. I wanted to get the full 1750 before Borderlands 2 is out. Even with a one shot kill weapon that some guy on Live gave me it is a snore fest.

Way to encourage your fans to buy more of your products 2K Games/Gearbox Software!

HugTheBear
08-23-2011, 02:25 AM
HATE this DLC for multiple reasons.. Even if I weren't trying to get the achievements I would rage because I can't get through it on my own... I've died multiple times on the last round... I convinced a friend to buy the GOTY edition.. Hopefully I can talk him into playing this DLC (he being the host) before we play through the game.. I just will feel bad because this DLC might turn him off to the game, because it does no justice for the actual game itself.

iGotzMunchys
09-22-2011, 08:34 PM
I think this DLC would be much, much, much better if there wasn't the time wasting "ammo and health drops" after every single wave. I doubt people are scavenging for ammo after every single wave. Maybe health. But even that could just be dropped little by little by enemies. Also just pick the perks for the round before it actually starts. That would cut off at least an hour. Spawning the enemies in one area of the maps rather than scattered all over. BUT I realize that the DLC is really old. And nothing now is going to change it. Hehe.

**Just posting this because I need to post 5 times so I can attempt something that updates my gamer score**

Severan
10-17-2011, 08:21 AM
same why would they make it 20 rounds...............
Is there anything about Pandora that isn't soul-crushing?

sellou
10-20-2011, 06:35 PM
Does it save the progress if you completed the first mission with the small amount of rounds in every arena and unlocked the room with the long challenges or do I have to start from scratch if I leave the dlc now?

ChickinOnaChain
02-23-2012, 04:28 AM
Madd Moxxie's Blunder Dome sucked the big one. One of the worst DLCs ever.

Killerchronic
03-14-2012, 07:14 PM
Does it save the progress if you completed the first mission with the small amount of rounds in every arena and unlocked the room with the long challenges or do I have to start from scratch if I leave the dlc now?

Late to this so i'll answer this for future people anyway. If you quit out, you start from scratch.

Thinking about doing one of these tonight, i actually enjoyed doing the first 3 with 5 rounds, but then i did get drunk and did cheat with split screen. Gonna split screen again just because i don't have 5hrs to blow tonight on 1 thing.

Whoever said about 10mins per wave WTF? lol 10mins per round might come close if you're slow which would put it at the average people have said of 3hrs 30mins give or take, at 10mins per wave, with 20 rounds and 5 rounds per wave and you're over 16hrs per level, no way it takes that long lol