PDA

View Full Version : endgame reward

demonizer_andy
03-30-2011, 01:07 PM
mileenas flesh pit costume, wow how exciting, peoples thoughts on that and what would of been a better reward........

GodsmacKam
03-30-2011, 01:53 PM
Where's ur evidence bruv? and trust me the way they hyped it this really can't be it...can it...lol

TEBellant
03-30-2011, 03:18 PM
mileenas flesh pit costume, wow how exciting, peoples thoughts on that and what would of been a better reward........

What is her flesh pit costume again?

Welsh Killa B
03-30-2011, 03:20 PM
What is her flesh pit costume again?

i think its the 1 wiv arse n titties out

kinda shit reward ifit is the 1 for completing the challange tower . . .

id rather rain

HabsCen10ial
03-30-2011, 03:29 PM
It's not going to be an alternate outfit.

EnteringtheCosmos
03-30-2011, 04:13 PM
It's not going to be an alternate outfit.

According to the achievements it is a 3rd outfit to unlock.

demonizer_andy
03-30-2011, 04:23 PM
END_GAME_SHAO_KAHN_1=Prove yourself to me!
END_GAME_SHAO_KAHN_2=You have bested Goro, but you are no match for Kintaro!
END_GAME_SHAO_KAHN_3=No... Kintaro has fallen! Mileena! Kill him!
END_GAME_SHAO_KAHN_4=This cannot be! I shall take care of you myself.
END_GAME_MILEENA_UNLOCK_TITLE=Congratulations!
END_GAME_MILEENA_UNLOCK_DESCRIPTION=You have unlocked the...
END_GAME_MILEENA_UNLOCK_ADDITIONAL_TEXT=Flesh Pit Mileena Costume

that was the game code in the hacked ps3 version and also there is a video about if you do a bit of searching on youtube

demonizer_andy
03-30-2011, 04:29 PM
http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/15689-Mortal-Kombat-9-Challenge-Tower-Major-Reward-REVEALED-(Spoiler)

this link breaks it down some more, in multiple forums it says too that the reward is something you would see other players using online so a costume would fit and they have said now that the boss characters are not playable as the game stands

HabsCen10ial
03-30-2011, 04:46 PM
According to the achievements it is a 3rd outfit to unlock.

Sorry I meant I don't think it will be the reward for the 300 challanges and if it is then that I a terrible reward and way over-hyped

demonizer_andy
03-30-2011, 04:50 PM
can only go on whats been mined from the game code dude, yes it sucks but all evidence points to it as the above links show

tobiasdennis
03-30-2011, 05:24 PM
I don't know what everyone was expecting. Some unannounced character that wasn't in the coding or any of the other leaks?? It's a costume. Stop crying. We're getting almost every character that's worth a damn anyway already in the game... tons of stages... loads of finishing moves... this game is packed. I'm fucking satisfied.

Plym
03-30-2011, 07:02 PM
Back in the day when you completed Super Mario or Street Fighter II, you got fuck all.
Why do you need a reward for completing something? Just be content with satisfaction like gamers have done for 30 years.

demonizer_andy
03-30-2011, 08:54 PM
gaming was different back then tho plym, i rem spending hours on the likes of my NES playing probotector, duck hunt, powerblade and mario, then i got my megadrive n playing streets of rage, shinobi and robocop vs terminator ate my life away they were simple fun games no matter how much and i still think the megadrive has some of the greatest games still, the last great games i rem playing were ocarina of time on the N64 or final fantasy 7 on playstation.
those were the days when games werent so much about graphical greatness but storyline and replayabillity.
now games go all out on graphics and generally short or uninteresting stories and they try to give longetivity or replay value by introducing new ways to play through the games or character unlocks etc, so i guess people have come dependant on game rewards now, and for something so indepth as a 300 tier challenge tower with a supposed ridiculous last mission a alternate costume aint exactly wow factorish lol