PDA

View Full Version : what we should get!!

Welsh Killa B
03-30-2011, 04:27 PM
now i know ps3 get kratos (i think its a pretty kool idea he is the only person i could think of as an exclusive who fit in , in any way) i dont really care if xbox dont get an exclusive (unless its rain :D) . .

but what i was thinking was that

perhaps xbox could get some exclusive maps to fight on (that include stage fatalities)

this would be much better than another character (who lets face it after looking at the gameplay video , he does kinda suck)

so what kind of maps would you guys make if you could and what stage fatality would it have?

BlindxLink
03-30-2011, 09:40 PM
Please call them stages. Not maps. This isn't call of duty.

The game already comes with a ton of stages, including all of the memorable ones from the first few Mortal Kombat games. I can't think of any that could be exclusive for xbox.

The Bum-Mobile
03-30-2011, 10:20 PM
Yeah, some extra MAPS would be awesome!

Annalie
03-30-2011, 11:56 PM
Please call them stages. Not maps. This isn't call of duty.

The game already comes with a ton of stages, including all of the memorable ones from the first few Mortal Kombat games. I can't think of any that could be exclusive for xbox.

They dont have to be existing stages, they could be completely new.

Pieville
03-31-2011, 06:53 AM
They dont have to be existing stages, they could be completely new.

This is gonna sound stupid but maybe we could get some exclusive stage based on Halo or Gears of War!

OT: Maybe we could get the first DLC free. That would be pretty neat.

Ceejus
03-31-2011, 07:08 AM
No, no, no. If anything, they should remake the rest of the old stages and release those as DLC. Those stages include:

Balcony
Bank
Hidden Portal
Kahn's Cave
Kombat Tomb
Lost Bridge
Noob Saibot's Dorfen
Palace Gates
Pit I
Pit III
Portal
Warrior Shrine
Waterfront

I made a topic over on Kamidogu asking which of these arenas people would like to see most in the game, and the biggest percentage said Kombat Tomb (the stage from Mortal Kombat 2 where you could uppercut them into the spikes above).

KillerChris8814
03-31-2011, 07:43 AM
No, no, no. If anything, they should remake the rest of the old stages and release those as DLC. Those stages include:

Balcony
Bank
Hidden Portal
Kahn's Cave
Kombat Tomb
Lost Bridge
Noob Saibot's Dorfen
Palace Gates
Pit I
Pit III
Portal
Warrior Shrine
Waterfront

I made a topic over on Kamidogu asking which of these arenas people would like to see most in the game, and the biggest percentage said Kombat Tomb (the stage from Mortal Kombat 2 where you could uppercut them into the spikes above).

I remember the Tomb because if you held down while upper cutting them they'd slide off the spikes. That was cool.

thereefernander
03-31-2011, 08:14 AM
..I'm still kinda confused what makes Rain so badass and why everyone is so cum-founded to want him in the game.

My exclusive vote does go for a old MK character tough. That would be sweet.

Pieville
03-31-2011, 08:51 AM
..I'm still kinda confused what makes Rain so badass and why everyone is so cum-founded to want him in the game.

My exclusive vote does go for a old MK character tough. That would be sweet.

I think that everyone just wants Rain because he's one of the Ninjas and he should already be in the game. I myself want Bo' Rai Cho to be in the game.
His Drunken Fist fighting style is fun to use and his vomiting move is just epic!

Welsh Killa B
03-31-2011, 11:34 AM
i think that everyone just wants rain because he's one of the ninjas and he should already be in the game

^^ hit the nail on the head ^^

M1 Punk
03-31-2011, 11:47 AM
MK pretty much f*cked themselves by creating an exclusive character. This will be a problem at tournaments. 360 owners may have trouble facing a Kratos so he'll probably get banned (He's not a MK character anyway). And if the 360 would get an exclusive character as well, then it's double trouble. Anyway, I just want a great fighting game with good old classic MK characters instead of those awful characters who showed up in Deadly Alliance/Armageddon etc. (Anyone remember that fat drunk guy who puked on the ground every 5 second? I mean WTF -.-')

Welsh Killa B
03-31-2011, 02:54 PM
(Anyone remember that fat drunk guy who puked on the ground every 5 second? I mean WTF -.-')

That geezer was bo rai cho , in the story of mortal kombat he trained lui kang or kung lao (one of the 2 im sure)

not all the news guys sucked but most of them did

i liked kenshi (but i spose hes pointless if you have ermac)

Pieville
04-01-2011, 05:26 AM
MK pretty much f*cked themselves by creating an exclusive character. This will be a problem at tournaments. 360 owners may have trouble facing a Kratos so he'll probably get banned (He's not a MK character anyway). And if the 360 would get an exclusive character as well, then it's double trouble. Anyway, I just want a great fighting game with good old classic MK characters instead of those awful characters who showed up in Deadly Alliance/Armageddon etc. (Anyone remember that fat drunk guy who puked on the ground every 5 second? I mean WTF -.-')

Dude -_-
Bo' Rai Chi is one of the newer characters I actually like.
He's different which is what makes him such a great character in my eyes, plus he trained Liu Kang and Kung Lao, I mean seriously, he's epic!

Vulger Spartan
04-01-2011, 05:48 AM
I'd like the "Star Bridge" from MK Trilogy (it was Pit 1 bridge with a Black space/Starry Background where you fought Khemelon on N64).

It would be kool if in the NEW MK the Star Bridge didn't have Walls at each end of the stage it would just go on & on & on. and the stars would occasionally shift (Like lightspeed in star wars) showing different planets & star clusters & galaxies and having some 3Ding effect making players nauseous. lol

OR

The Portal.
After MK II an MK without the Portal feels a little off. I mean MK3 had Smoke's Hidden Portal (the one with the Pit 3 bridge) & UMK3 had The Lost Bridge AKA: 'Scislac Busorez', also the Genesis Port of MKII had a Blue Variation of the MK II Portal stage.
This is supposed to be a reboot of the firt 3 MKs and the only portal I've sen is the one the appears mid-day on the new rooftop stage.

The Portal as it was in MKII would be really nice.

Pieville
04-01-2011, 07:57 AM
I'd like the "Star Bridge" from MK Trilogy (it was Pit 1 bridge with a Black space/Starry Background where you fought Khemelon on N64).

It would be kool if in the NEW MK the Star Bridge didn't have Walls at each end of the stage it would just go on & on & on. and the stars would occasionally shift (Like lightspeed in star wars) showing different planets & star clusters & galaxies and having some 3Ding effect making players nauseous. lol

OR

The Portal.
After MK II an MK without the Portal feels a little off. I mean MK3 had Smoke's Hidden Portal (the one with the Pit 3 bridge) & UMK3 had The Lost Bridge AKA: 'Scislac Busorez', also the Genesis Port of MKII had a Blue Variation of the MK II Portal stage.
This is supposed to be a reboot of the firt 3 MKs and the only portal I've sen is the one the appears mid-day on the new rooftop stage.

The Portal as it was in MKII would be really nice.

I'm surprised The Portal isn't in the game, it's a great and classic stage and I'm disappointed that it's not in.