PDA

View Full Version : MK maps?

Welsh Killa B
03-30-2011, 04:29 PM
ive seen numerous posts about the characters etc that are included in the game but does anyone know or seen anything about which maps are making a come back?

obv from the demo and various trailors we've seen that

the pit 1 & 2 are in
shao khans stage level
subway

Also does anyone no if any of the level will have multiple floor, because i swear in UMK3 you could uppercut someone threw the roof / kick people threw walls into different areas on certain maps???

demonizer_andy
03-30-2011, 04:36 PM
i think the maps are interactive i saw one trailer where a character gets beaten into and through a wall

tobiasdennis
03-30-2011, 05:46 PM
anyone know or seen anything about which maps are making a come back?

well, spoilers I suppose...

(copied from http://mkw.mortalkombatonline.com/mk_spoilers/#arenas check this link to view pictures of all these stages... but be careful because there are more spoilers on that website)

- The Pit (Day / Night)
- The Pit Bottom
- The Dead Pool
- The Living Forest
- Kahn's Koliseum
- The Courtyard (Day / Night)
- Rooftop (Dawn / Day / Dusk)
- The Street
- Shang Tsung's Throne Room
- The Temple
- Hell
- The Graveyard
- The Flesh Pits
- Goro's Lair
- Shao Kahn's Throne Room
- Shang Tsung's Gardens (Day / Night)
- The Bell Tower
- Soul Chamber
- Subway
- Evil Monastery
- Challenge Tower
- Desert
- Wastelands
- Armory
- The Hub (PS3 only... Kratos' Stage)

certainly more arenas to fight in than most fighting games

Welsh Killa B
03-31-2011, 11:40 AM
Thanks man!! the site you posted was class! found out everything i needed to know in one go . . .

the only spoiler i dont wana know , which it doesnt give away is where in the crypt unlocks are, cos knowing that would just suck!!

lich123
03-31-2011, 11:50 AM
my friend has a ps3 ( i havernt played the demo on that coz dont want to ruin it) but he was just about to tell me were all the unlockables are in the krypt.... he didnt get to mention were one was lol.

Plym
03-31-2011, 12:14 PM
What an odd alternative word to stages.

TEBellant
03-31-2011, 02:34 PM
Thanks man!! the site you posted was class! found out everything i needed to know in one go . . .

the only spoiler i dont wana know , which it doesnt give away is where in the crypt unlocks are, cos knowing that would just suck!!

Haha I used that site the same way...Just left the story, arcade endings, challenge tower stuff, and Krypt alone! lol