PDA

View Full Version : Augusta Hole in one achievement

PoizzeN
03-30-2011, 11:27 PM
So I went on play now and selected just one hole and put mulligans on (retake strokes) so 15 minutes later finally get a hole in one and no achievement... Anyway I was just letting you guys know so you don't waste you time also if anybody knows if you need certain settings to get this or you cant have mulligans on then please post thanks.

epnike23
03-30-2011, 11:31 PM
I would assume since no Tiger game in the past has let you acquire achs with mulligans turned on, this one is the same way. I would say the only settings that are required are that you don't have mulligans turned on.

PoizzeN
03-30-2011, 11:36 PM
I would assume since no Tiger game in the past has let you acquire achs with mulligans turned on, this one is the same way. I would say the only settings that are required are that you don't have mulligans turned on.

Ok thanks do you know if there whats the quickest way to retry the shot other than reloading the course as there isn't a restart course option.

epnike23
03-30-2011, 11:57 PM
other than making a custom course of the same hole over and over again, there really isn't a way to just replay shots.

Stewie Griffin2
03-31-2011, 12:42 AM
Epnike23 said it. Make a custom course of Augusta #4 for all 18 holes. You can't get achievements with mulligans on, just as you couldn't in the previous games (except '10 where the was an achievement for using 25 in one round).

Custom course is your best bet. Also, try to tune your clubs specifically for that hole. It's a lot easier than trying to hit a 95% shot every time.

Edit: Just thought of something else. I don't know for sure if it will work, but it did for the hole in one on a par 4 in '10, but if you find a Gamernet challenge of someone doing it, you can just restart the challenge without having to finish out the hole. Can anyone confirm that this does or does not work? Also, does it only work for challenges for score on the hole or can it be a freestyle shot challenge?

NJAM14Titleist
03-31-2011, 12:56 AM
Mulligans disable achievements.

PoizzeN
03-31-2011, 01:18 AM
Epnike23 said it. Make a custom course of Augusta #4 for all 18 holes. You can't get achievements with mulligans on, just as you couldn't in the previous games (except '10 where the was an achievement for using 25 in one round).

Custom course is your best bet. Also, try to tune your clubs specifically for that hole. It's a lot easier than trying to hit a 95% shot every time.

Edit: Just thought of something else. I don't know for sure if it will work, but it did for the hole in one on a par 4 in '10, but if you find a Gamernet challenge of someone doing it, you can just restart the challenge without having to finish out the hole. Can anyone confirm that this does or does not work? Also, does it only work for challenges for score on the hole or can it be a freestyle shot challenge?

How do i search for Gamernet challenges though?

YOTESLAYA
03-31-2011, 02:06 AM
I am not sure but I think the cheeves are disabled on custom courses altogether. I made a custom course of St Andrews #9 to get the under par on Tournament difficulty and shot -19 and no cheeve. So Im not sure custom courses will work. If anyone knows for a fact they do please post.

vithzeral
03-31-2011, 02:55 AM
You can't make a custom course using holes from Augusta; must be something in the contract. Unfortunately you have to select just hole 4 on Augusta and keep loading in to it from the menu every single try. What a pain in the ass.

I suggest the Friday flag position, that seemed the easiest when I was experimenting with mulligans on as the upslope kills the speed on the ball.

SatNiteEduardo
03-31-2011, 03:26 AM
Can you do your own challenges. If so just get one close and then keep replaying your own challenge. Lot easier to find if you can.

AllWorkNoPlay11
03-31-2011, 04:17 AM
I figure I'll get it randomly as I play.....