PDA

View Full Version : Pissed..

YoshiWake
03-31-2011, 01:25 AM
I only have 6 achievments left. one of which being the demon doors. I did the demon door on Ravenscar after completing the DLC. Then I went back and did Millfields demon door. My indicator doesn't say 7/7, it instead says 2/7 when I clearly have them all. I even walked up to all of them and saw them open. Obviously a glitch just very frustrating when I am guessing no patch will come out soon and I'm not going to do another full run through for something I've already done. anyone else have this problem?

-YW

DOOKH8R
03-31-2011, 01:27 AM
I only have 6 achievments left. one of which being the demon doors. I did the demon door on Ravenscar after completing the DLC. Then I went back and did Millfields demon door. My indicator doesn't say 7/7, it instead says 2/7 when I clearly have them all. I even walked up to all of them and saw them open. Obviously a glitch just very frustrating when I am guessing no patch will come out soon and I'm not going to do another full run through for something I've already done. anyone else have this problem?

-YW

Lots of people:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=297550

Ragnarok1986
03-31-2011, 08:21 AM
Only way to fix this is a second run of the game. Check the Dlc forum or the link provided above.