PDA

View Full Version : Confirmed: The 360 will not be getting a demo

Ceejus
03-31-2011, 04:51 AM
http://twitter.com/#!/Boonismyhomeboy

Posted 17 minutes ago that there won't be a 360 demo. Not surprised. And I would believe this guy, because everything else he's leaked has been 100% true.

Annalie
03-31-2011, 05:10 AM
Is this official? like from someone on the team. or just some word of mouth?

Spankerr
03-31-2011, 06:00 AM
lolwut? Why believe some random prick with a Twitter? If it comes from Ed Boon, then I'd believe it.

transformer809
03-31-2011, 06:02 AM
i still have hopes. i really want them to release a demo

Pieville
03-31-2011, 06:23 AM
If this isn't by Boon, then I can't believe it.

Ceejus
03-31-2011, 06:52 AM
People, this is the guy who has leaked practically everything in the past few weeks. He's the one who hacked the demo. You can choose to not believe him all you want. I'm just forewarning you all to keep you from getting your hopes up even more. But, I hope this guy is wrong also.

Pieville
03-31-2011, 06:56 AM
People, this is the guy who has leaked practically everything in the past few weeks. He's the one who hacked the demo. You can choose to not believe him all you want. I'm just forewarning you all to keep you from getting your hopes up even more. But, I hope this guy is wrong also.

Just because he hacked the demo, doesn't mean he's right.
Did he hack the demo and it said that Xbox isn't getting a demo...
I doubt your answer is yes.

Ceejus
03-31-2011, 07:00 AM
Well, obviously he isn't going to give away exactly how he's getting this info, but I really don't see how you can possibly doubt someone who hasn't been wrong about a single thing he's said. If we do get a demo, feel free to flame the crap out of me. But, if we don't, well...

And even if he never tweeted this, what does your gut feeling tell you? There is not even the slightest hint anywhere on XBL about Mortal Kombat, it's been almost a month now since the PS3 got a demo, and we're a little over 2 and a half weeks away from the full release of the game. Everything so far is suggesting that this guy is right, no demo.

jswartz0181
03-31-2011, 07:05 AM
I have no clue who this guy is or what he has/hasn't said in the past, but it says right there in his bio:
yes i was fired for printing wrong info about kintaro.
So............. how can he be "someone who hasn't been wrong about a single thing he's said," if that's true (again, no idea who he is and what the info you and he are referring to)?

Ceejus
03-31-2011, 07:14 AM
You bring up a good point there, not gonna lie. But the stuff he's saying, it's pretty in-depth. I don't see why or how someone could make up something along the lines of:

smoke has an 18% instant hit projectile repel move. unblockable. it is a dance. When u dance with smoke, think of me;) CONFIRMEDWould someone really go those lengths just to get some internet publicity? I know you're thinking yes, but come on, let's be realistic here. And let's say that quote right there ends up being true... what would you call that? A coincidence? Took a wild guess and guessed right?

jswartz0181
03-31-2011, 07:27 AM
Well, as you say, he's the guy who hacked the game, so...... wouldn't that be in said hack? Gameplay info is one thing, if that's the case. It's an entirely different thing though when talking about an Xbox demo or anything else that wouldn't be in the actual game, without a source (if he hacked it then that would suggest he doesn't work for NR/WB).

We'll just have to wait and see. But hey, as has been said, it's not like it's that much longer until the full game is out. If we end up not getting a demo, no biggy. The only thing it changes for me is I end up playing a given number of Vs. rounds (since that fix wouldn't have been fulfilled prior with a demo) before diving into either story or Challenge Tower.

Pieville
03-31-2011, 08:45 AM
In my previous post I probably sounded a bit trollish, forgive me.

I was just saying that without any proof, I don't believe it. Even if practically everything he's said has been true, that doesn't mean he's right now.
I'm listening to my gut and it's saying there is going to be a demo.
(Let's just hope it's before the game comes out :p)

Plym
03-31-2011, 10:24 AM
It's not that hard to believe.

tobiasdennis
03-31-2011, 04:14 PM
I've played the demo on PS3 and I only played like 2 matches with my buddy. After that I was like mehhhh I wanna wait for the full game to come out. Theres only 4 characters available and its just a huge cocktease that makes you wanna play the full product. So if we don't get the demo... oh well. It's going to be way more satisfying cracking open that kollector's edition at midnight.

Ayx
03-31-2011, 07:47 PM
The only bone I have to pick with that is how someone hacking the Demo from Ps3 has anything to do with confirming that there is NO demo for the Xbox? Just sounds kind of something only casual fans would believe since they think he's so 1337 for leaking.

I heard it was the 5th, if it's not there by the 5th than it's pretty much a dur it's not coming out before the game.

The Bum-Mobile
03-31-2011, 08:45 PM
"noobde" is Ed Boon's official Twitter. JUST so you know. Didn't look at the link, but I have a feeling that's a fake.

That being said, I saw this coming. At this point I can live without a demo. (You know, cuz I totally couldn't a week or two ago.) Driven by anticipation for this game. :)

Wells21
03-31-2011, 10:46 PM
we all have to remember that the PSN doesn't have anything else about the game but the demo, so to think that XBL is going to have anything is just crazy. wait until the PSN gets something else before we just write off a demo.

Dz06lt
04-01-2011, 12:47 AM
meh you arent missing much, The demo actually turned me off to the game

Mongolian Beef
04-01-2011, 01:04 AM
Not surprising. If the 360 were to have a demo, I think it'd be out by now.

THE D ZASTA
04-01-2011, 02:21 AM
Not surprising. If the 360 were to have a demo, I think it'd be out by now.

There's still 19 days till the release of the game. That's plenty of time for them to release a demo.

Burning Karma
04-01-2011, 03:00 AM
I don't care either way (gots a PS3 bitches!), but just because the game's release is near, doesn't mean a demo won't come out. They've came out after a game has released before and I'm sure it'll happen again.

Vulger Spartan
04-01-2011, 04:49 AM
"Never believe what is said, only believe what you know."

stuff doesn't add up
The guy *may* have hacked the demo but how do we know he did it. There's a Russian MK site that had stuff up before he posted his Tweets.
I don't think he's going for Internet fame, I don't foresee CNN covering the MK hacked Demo leaks.

The demo is Inconsequential anyway. It's not like the Demo lets us unlock anything that we can use in the actual game. it's really just a bonus to get a leg up on gameplay to most of us anyway & Give the new duds a whirl before 19th it just 4 matches with the same people.

In the End we all have to Wait until the 19th anyway PS3 or 360, Demo or not. Its the full Game we really want.

xSkullDemon41x
04-01-2011, 02:08 PM
it getting close to release date i have very little hope for a demo but i know i will be happy with the game

KillerNut614
04-02-2011, 06:30 AM
I heard April 5th for the demo which would be this Tuesday

If so then :) :woop:

If not then :mad: and I'll give up on it

EnteringtheCosmos
04-02-2011, 08:52 AM
Why can't demos be released for all platforms at the same time like the good old days? :) Do they want more people to buy mk9 for PS3 or something? this is the only reason I cant think why they would release the demo first for PS3.

Riphade 1
04-03-2011, 07:50 PM
Are you guys REALLY that thick headed? Only trust it if Ed Boon says do? Ed the douchebag Boon also said Xbox WILL have an exclusive character. Now look at it.

GodsmacKam
04-04-2011, 07:56 PM
Are you guys REALLY that thick headed? Only trust it if Ed Boon says do? Ed the douchebag Boon also said Xbox WILL have an exclusive character. Now look at it.

NO Ed Boon did not say we will, the closest thing he said and i quote:

"Well, there’s nothing that we have ready to announce but we love our 360 players and we love our PS3 players and I think everybody’s gonna get something they’ll be happy with"

The only reason ps3 have this exclusivity is coz of warner bros who love ps3. But what has been "proposed" is that we get exclusive content, involving exclusive stage, avatar mortal kombat konquest etc etc And remember Ed Boon said that some of the major announcements wont be released until even a day before the games release so next time Get Ur Facts Rights!

jswartz0181
04-04-2011, 09:24 PM
Not entirely sure why, but I checked the link again, and it's funny that the guy, tired of nobody believing him, "retired." Yeah, definitely makes him look like he was only out for Internet fame.

xXmyxxmastaXx
04-04-2011, 11:02 PM
it CONFIRMED by Netherrealm that we are getting a demo! check their Twitter

Plym
04-04-2011, 11:04 PM
it CONFIRMED by Netherrealm that we are getting a demo! check their Twitter Do you have a link to their Twitter and the specific tweet?

Riphade 1
04-04-2011, 11:54 PM
NO Ed Boon did not say we will, the closest thing he said and i quote:

"Well, there’s nothing that we have ready to announce but we love our 360 players and we love our PS3 players and I think everybody’s gonna get something they’ll be happy with"

The only reason ps3 have this exclusivity is coz of warner bros who love ps3. But what has been "proposed" is that we get exclusive content, involving exclusive stage, avatar mortal kombat konquest etc etc And remember Ed Boon said that some of the major announcements wont be released until even a day before the games release so next time Get Ur Facts Rights!

Yeah, sure nub. I'll go ahead and "Get My Facts Rights".
Step 1. Learn to type properly and use correct grammer. So I and others will take you seriously.
Step 2. Get YOUR facts right! (Notice, no "s" at the end of right) They still haven't announced those "exclusives" as legit. So just like the "exclusive" character for Xbox that was hinted, so were these.

Either way. Ed Boon is still a douche for not giving us a character. More people play on Xbox and more people will buy this on Xbox. So it's only FAIR to give us one. Don't be a dick, hint at things, and then fall through on them. Ed Boon and his new company are already reminding me of CliffyB and EPIC.

Annalie
04-05-2011, 12:24 AM
Step 1. Learn to type properly and use correct grammer. So I and others will take you seriously.
Step 2. Get YOUR facts right! (Notice, no "s" at the end of right) They still haven't announced those "exclusives" as legit. So just like the "exclusive" character for Xbox that was hinted, so were these.

Either way. Ed Boon is still a douche for not giving us a character. More people play on Xbox and more people will buy this on Xbox. So it's only FAIR to give us one. Don't be a dick, hint at things, and then fall through on them. Ed Boon and his new company are already reminding me of CliffyB and EPIC.

The only person "being a dick" is you. Ed boon doesn't owe us anything. so be grateful if we get anything exclusive. and i love how you feel the need to correct his grammar, people who do that usually dont have a good enough argument. also maybe English isn't his first language. although the only thing off about it was the extra "S". so therefore it was a possible typo.....

Tapion
04-05-2011, 01:54 AM
I've only played the demo once on PS3, I can wait for the game to come out. It's only 15 days away, so not too much longer.
If there's no exclusive I don't care, I'm buying the game for Mortal Kombat, not for a character or any of that crap.:woop:

Riphade 1
04-05-2011, 03:57 AM
The only person "being a dick" is you. Ed boon doesn't owe us anything. so be grateful if we get anything exclusive. and i love how you feel the need to correct his grammar, people who do that usually dont have a good enough argument. also maybe English isn't his first language. although the only thing off about it was the extra "S". so therefore it was a possible typo.....
No. You're a dick as well. It's called, "Minding your own damn business, and let those who are in the argument, STAY in the argument." What are you, his mommy? HAVE to fight his battles. And yes. Ed Boon DOES owe us! We don't get an exclusive cause he loves Sony's dick. He also owes us for those ATROCIOUS games that go by the names of Mortal Kombat Mythologies, Deadly Alliance, Armageddon, and that P.O.S. DC Universe. So yeah. He owes us WELL.

DEG23
04-05-2011, 04:55 AM
No. You're a dick as well. It's called, "Minding your own damn business, and let those who are in the argument, STAY in the argument." What are you, his mommy? HAVE to fight his battles. And yes. Ed Boon DOES owe us! We don't get an exclusive cause he loves Sony's dick. He also owes us for those ATROCIOUS games that go by the names of Mortal Kombat Mythologies, Deadly Alliance, Armageddon, and that P.O.S. DC Universe. So yeah. He owes us WELL.

It would make sense from a marketing point of view to include extras and demos to pursuade those who unsure to buy but considering the amount of people that are jumping up and down scraming gimme gimme gimme i guess they figure they've got sales in the bag.

But consider yourself lucky and think of those less fortunate then yourself, namely Australians who after having the game banned are stuggling to find somewhere to import it from. I've given up my hopes of a kollectors edition and am just trying to find someone willing to sell it to me.

Annalie
04-05-2011, 04:57 AM

OH PULEEZ.... so im a dick for pointing out that your a dick? this is a public forum i dont have to mind my business if i dont want to. ill say whatever the hell i want... to who i please if i feel they are being an asshat.
Do you see the amount of stuff they are putting in the new game? some of the goodies us fans asked for is in their.
Some things have yet to be announced like our exclusives, but even if we dont get any it doesn't matter.
You say he loves Sony's dick? didn't they cough up enough money for the exclusivity in the first place?.
Anyways think of the poor aussies, they dont get a damn thing... like i said "be grateful for what we do get" and that is all.

jswartz0181
04-05-2011, 06:57 AM
If you're so concerned about other people calling you out for being a total asshole, why not either a.) keep your thoughts/opinions to yourself, or b.) take it private instead arguing in public where it's fair game for others to side against you?

Pieville
04-05-2011, 07:09 AM

Seriously dude, GTFO!!!
You sound like such a dick, Ed Boon doesn't owe us anything, we should be grateful we're even getting a new Mortal Kombat game. Considering the fact as you put it 'He loves Sony's dick', be grateful the entire game isn't a PS3 exclusive.

Plym
04-05-2011, 10:01 AM
Just ignore the troll, no one wins in an internet argument.
I don't know how people can even bitch yet about the game, it's not even out.

Does anyone have confirmation of the Netherrealm twitter that the guy on the last page was talking about?

lich123
04-05-2011, 10:23 AM

Lets get something right, Ed Boon owes us nothing. even if the xbox wasn't getting and exclusive, who the fuck cares. Be thankful we're getting another Mortal Kombat for starters. I think that 99.9% of people would rather have a great game with no exclusives i.e characters like bullshit kratos, than have crap like that anyway.

Riphade 1
04-05-2011, 10:41 AM
1.) I'm not trolling these forums just to pick a fight.
2.) I'm expessing my OPINIONS on a site that allows you to bitch or praise as you wish.
3.) Yeah. I should REALLY be thankful to some douche that RUINED the best fighting series, and may continue to do so.
4.) Yes. He owes me/you/everyone. Why you ask? Shitty games he continually ma kes. He thrieves on us buying his games. If we don't purchase them cause they're shitty, HE loses out
5.) He SHOULD give us all great things, including exclusives. He doesn't give 2 shits about his fans, and doesn't appreciate his fans. I used to bash on CliffyB all day and night, then I saw his GDC hour long conference about giving the fans what they want. Treat them like your family, cause WE'RE the ones that buy their games, put food on their table, and let the, continue to do what they want to do.

Whatever. Fuck all you losers anyway. Bunch of fucking JOKES you all are. Bash on people who express opinions. Retards you are.

GodsmacKam
04-05-2011, 11:00 AM

Thanks bruv :) u literally pointed everyhting out i was gonna say, owe ya one, allow that jackass whos hating on ed boon, he's got nothing better to do

GodsmacKam
04-05-2011, 11:05 AM

Are YOU my teacher?? LOL, and for your information im studying law at camebridge university (one of the top 5 universities in the WORLD) and you're arguing about my grammar on a forum LOL, im not writing a flippin essay, im allowed to make mistakes, ever heard of typos, ur just an "internet gangster" thinking ur hard, i aint gonna argue with u (Oh crap i spelt going as gonna, OH NOOOO please done yell at me) u can hate ed boon, i was just pointing out WITH evidence how u were wrong about ed saying we were gonna get an exclusive, not my fault ur crying about it :Bounce:

evo_4
04-05-2011, 11:25 AM
I prefer Pit III stage and an alternate woman char. to that bald psycho Kratos.:p But lets be honest, he is the only one that fits that game.:woop:
Maybe they put demo today.

TEBellant
04-05-2011, 02:33 PM
I prefer Pit III stage and an alternate woman char. to that bald psycho Kratos.:p But lets be honest, he is the only one that fits that game.:woop:
Maybe they put demo today.

Nah to be fair the whole Killer Instinct franchise would fit in too haha thats why they need an mk vs ki game. Mortal Kombat has Fatalities and KI has No Mercy's. Would allow for an M-rated crossover....of epic proportions!:locked

Ayx
04-05-2011, 05:57 PM
Are YOU my teacher?? LOL, and for your information im studying law at camebridge university (one of the top 5 universities in the WORLD) and you're arguing about my grammar on a forum LOL, im not writing a flippin essay, im allowed to make mistakes, ever heard of typos, ur just an "internet gangster" thinking ur hard, i aint gonna argue with u (Oh crap i spelt going as gonna, OH NOOOO please done yell at me) u can hate ed boon, i was just pointing out WITH evidence how u were wrong about ed saying we were gonna get an exclusive, not my fault ur crying about it :Bounce:You can't even spell Cambridge correct and you're trying to lie and state that you do? That University has too much prestige for someone of your kind to study there. Spell check ALONE has 6+ Typos there not mentioning the constant 'urs' and 'u' you throw. English isn't my first language but I at least know a nice amount of grammar rules.

I do agree on Ed Boon not giving us anything really isn't a big deal, I'm personally thankful they finally listened to us and made the 2D Phenomenon back into the market instead of the constant drag 3D fighting games.

I am a 'bit' disappointed that there isn't any Exclusive character since usually casual fans get a boner and try to play with that character alone. So people who are more experienced use Underrated fighters and slap them around.

Annalie
04-05-2011, 06:26 PM
2.) I'm expessing my OPINIONS on a site that allows you to bitch or praise as you wish.
3.) Yeah. I should REALLY be thankful to some douche that RUINED the best fighting series, and may continue to do so.
4.) Yes. He owes me/you/everyone. Why you ask? Shitty games he continually ma kes. He thrieves on us buying his games. If we don't purchase them cause they're shitty, HE loses out
5.) He SHOULD give us all great things, including exclusives. He doesn't give 2 shits about his fans, and doesn't appreciate his fans. I used to bash on CliffyB all day and night, then I saw his GDC hour long conference about giving the fans what they want. Treat them like your family, cause WE'RE the ones that buy their games, put food on their table, and let the, continue to do what they want to do.

Whatever. Fuck all you losers anyway. Bunch of fucking JOKES you all are. Bash on people who express opinions. Retards you are.

Lets be real here, what do you think you did to me and godsmackam? when you learn to give your so called opinions without name calling, then maybe we wont "bash you". crying and calling us losers makes you look like even more of a joke and a dip-sh*t..... The nerve of some F***ing people i swear. oh and you spelled thrives wrong.

Koompbala
04-05-2011, 07:51 PM
You know riphade if your gonna correct someone on the grammar of someone else. Your grammar/spelling better be perfect before you start correcting people its "grammar" not "grammer". Anyway I believe there will be a demo but I think its gonna be one of those pointless demos where it comes out the day of, or out after the game has already been released like MW2.

tobiasdennis
04-05-2011, 08:22 PM
Whatever. Fuck all you losers anyway.
HAHAHAHA he got mad

Ceejus
04-05-2011, 08:39 PM
Blah. I agree with Riphade personally, but I'm not gonna argue about it or get involved in any name calling here. I personally hated all the 3D Mortal Kombat games save for Shaolin Monks, which really wasn't all that great either, so I understand how he feels.

M1 Punk
04-05-2011, 08:45 PM
16 days left till release (Europe), I know it's hard my brothers but try to hold on without being total "DICKS" to each other :)

Btw, who cares about a Demo or exclusive character? We all know the game is gonna be awesome with or without a Demo and all I really care about are the MK characters. Kratos can take his ball and go home, someone who needs his weapons that badly in a fight should apply for Soul Calibur.

See you guys online! WOOO GET HYPE!

TheUglyCasanova
04-05-2011, 09:13 PM
Haha this thread...wtf.

Seems like some of you people need to buy this game so you can beat each other up on the interwebs with fists instead of meaningless words.

Anyway, I played the demo on my friends PS3 and it felt like good old MK again, which was more than enough to make me want a pre-order. I also couldn't care less about an exclusive character. Kratos is a pretty lame addition and glad I won't have to see him non-stop on my Xbox version (not at all even!).

Although I wouldn't mind a Commander Shepard character (biotic power slams, engineer stuff, gun juggling would all be cool) I'm sure I'd still play as one of the original characters anyway.

KillerChris8814
04-05-2011, 10:30 PM

Not to bash you , but your third point is kind of messed up seeing as him and Tobias are the ones who came up with the game in the first place and he's the only one still involved, so if he wants to wipe his ass with the game he can, it's his game. So saying he's just some douche who ruined a game is kind of misinformed. Again because he came up with it so he can do whatever he wants with it.

Pieville
04-06-2011, 07:17 AM

Do you know how pathetic you sound, you say your just expressing opinions, so we express our opinions and you swear your head off at us.
Seriously if your not ready to handle other peoples opinions and ideas when they disagree with your opinion, then maybe you shouldn't be on the forums.

Also, Boon doesn't owe us anything, he practically started this whole series along with Tobias and unlike Tobias, he still stuck with this series, even when it was ran into the ground.

I don't think he ruined the series with the other games, they're called trying new things, maybe you should try something new and be nice.
If he didn't try these things, he wouldn't know what people thought and wouldn't be able to improve on these and make such a great game as he is now. If no one ever tried new things, we wouldn't have any games to play, so just once again, in capitals, GTFO!!!

shazo
04-06-2011, 09:47 AM
In a way yeah he does owe the fans something and in a way he doesnt. I think if the PS3 is to get something that the 360 does not then it is only right that the 360 get something that that PS3 does not. Even if it is only for a few months. Hell if anything it would be nice if the first batch of DLC was free on the 360 or if all DLC came out first on the 360 to make up for it. However he does not have to do that.

What he does owe the fans is to make MK worth playing again and from the demo and what I have seen he did. Really you could argue that he owes that to himself and Tobias. The games went to trash after 3 however I understand trying new things. I some times wonder if Tobias was still on the team how things would have went. What Boon has done with the new MK is what it should have went to. I really don't think I would have cared about another MK game if him and his team didn't make this one what they did. Would be nice if Tobias would come back.

I'm getting it on both the PS3 and 360 however would rather it not even have Kratos on the PS3. I'm good with no extras and if any are made would rather it be from MK and not some other franchise. However never playing any of the KI games what little I have seen it would be nice for a MK vs. KI to be made. Maybe that could be in the future.

GodsmacKam
04-06-2011, 10:15 AM
You can't even spell Cambridge correct and you're trying to lie and state that you do? That University has too much prestige for someone of your kind to study there. Spell check ALONE has 6+ Typos there not mentioning the constant 'urs' and 'u' you throw. English isn't my first language but I at least know a nice amount of grammar rules.

I do agree on Ed Boon not giving us anything really isn't a big deal, I'm personally thankful they finally listened to us and made the 2D Phenomenon back into the market instead of the constant drag 3D fighting games.

I am a 'bit' disappointed that there isn't any Exclusive character since usually casual fans get a boner and try to play with that character alone. So people who are more experienced use Underrated fighters and slap them around.

Mate no offence and all but who are you? This ain't your argument (again no offence) and im rush typing, a few typos here and there does not matter, this is not an essay or exam, as long as people understand what im saying does it matter. When i text i dont write "you", i write "u", its called saving time, and what do you know about me? Nothing mate ok, if they have too much prestige for me why did i get an offer from them?? And i think A*AA at A level was good enough for cambridge hence why i got the offer, so next time mate, i'd be quiet...

GodsmacKam
04-06-2011, 10:46 AM
BTW on news about the actual topic, been looking at the marketplace and still no demo as of now, anybody have any idea if we will get the demo? Tbf the release is close is there any point of a demo

evo_4
04-06-2011, 12:12 PM
There is no need for a demo from now on, if they dont put different characters than the PS3's.
The game goes gold by the way, maybe shopto and others send pre-orders earlier.

D4RKXPOW3R
04-06-2011, 02:43 PM
Been playing the Demo on PS3 and love it...but I can't get the stage fatality with the tree stage to work right.

Are you guys REALLY that thick headed?

Step 2. Get YOUR facts right! (Notice, no "s" at the end of right)

No. You're a dick as well. It's called, "Minding your own damn business, and let those who are in the argument, STAY in the argument." What are you, his mommy? HAVE to fight his battles.

Bipolar much? lmao, I love seeing idiots like you get owned. You must be like 15 with mommy and daddy issues out the ass (or maybe IN? yeah I think so)...btw grammer is spelled grammar...Hypocrite.

Darth Rinoa
04-06-2011, 04:45 PM
I don't think the demo version of it has the stage fatality because i saw a video of someone using stage select in the versus part and only The Pit had a red marker underneath it.

So i'm guessing that the red mark signifys a stage fatality is available on that stage.

crow74
04-06-2011, 04:46 PM
1.) I'm trolling these forums just to pick a fight.
2.) I'm expessing my OPINIONS on a site that allows you to bitch or praise as you wish.Yes but where does it say abuse?
3.) Yeah. I should REALLY be thankful to some douche that RUINED the best fighting series, and may continue to do so.So i take it you have the game already? or you can do better? seriously fck off bck to mommy an daddy troll
4.) Yes. He owes me/you/everyone. Why you ask? Shitty games he continually ma kes. He thrieves on us buying his games. If we don't purchase them cause they're shitty, HE loses out He owes us NOTHING-ZERO-0 you get that! Do you really think by you not buying said game he gives a fook? i'l tell you....NO, there are many other's out there/here that will purchase the game regardless so carry on with the crys tiny tears we dont care.
5.) He SHOULD give us all great things, including exclusives. He doesn't give 2 shits about his fans, and doesn't appreciate his fans. I used to bash on CliffyB all day and night, then I saw his GDC hour long conference about giving the fans what they want. Treat them like your family, cause WE'RE the ones that buy their games, put food on their table, and let the, continue to do what they want to do.You must be one spoilt little kid

Whatever. Fuck all you losers anyway. Bunch of fucking JOKES you all are. Bash on people who express opinions. Retards you are.shit lips theres only one loser in this thread an its you,Wow you are one upset little fella aint ya whats up mommy took ya teddy bear away

Read through all the post's you've made in this thread then you might grasp why people give you a hard time, you fucking arrogant little piss ant of an excuse for a human fuck witt!off back under your bridge untill some one spits at ya!

exo-apollo
04-06-2011, 05:25 PM
hahah this thread is the best!

Ayx
04-06-2011, 09:15 PM
Mate no offence and all but who are you? This ain't your argument (again no offence) and im rush typing, a few typos here and there does not matter, this is not an essay or exam, as long as people understand what im saying does it matter. When i text i dont write "you", i write "u", its called saving time, and what do you know about me? Nothing mate ok, if they have too much prestige for me why did i get an offer from them?? And i think A*AA at A level was good enough for cambridge hence why i got the offer, so next time mate, i'd be quiet...I'd be quiet? You're bragging about you getting offered to be one of the students in a prestigious university on a Gaming Website?

You still made typos, ones that aren't things that 'make it faster' more like misspelled. You should be the one holding your tongue, since your ego is as fake the rumors that spill around regarding this game.

D4RKXPOW3R
04-06-2011, 09:17 PM
I don't think the demo version of it has the stage fatality because i saw a video of someone using stage select in the versus part and only The Pit had a red marker underneath it.

So i'm guessing that the red mark signifys a stage fatality is available on that stage.

No wonder...I was thinking it might be similar to Eternal Champions where you had to be in a specific spot...so i kept trying in different spots.

GodsmacKam
04-06-2011, 10:59 PM
I'd be quiet? You're bragging about you getting offered to be one of the students in a prestigious university on a Gaming Website?

You still made typos, ones that aren't things that 'make it faster' more like misspelled. You should be the one holding your tongue, since your ego is as fake the rumors that spill around regarding this game.

wow are u still complaining? i said i made BOTH, typos and use short terms, and i "bragged" to prove a point. You refusing to believe i got an offer is your problem. Like i said stick to the topic and stop this stupid argument, u can reply but i got nutin (yh nutin = nothing so no need to point that out) left to say coz i werent arguing with you to begin with...

Tapion
04-06-2011, 11:09 PM
The way this threads going, I hope there is spectator mode in the game :Bounce::p

But, well 13 days for the game, so sure the wait without a demo will not be too bad.