PDA

View Full Version : Very disappointed in this game

Ace Attorney 86
03-31-2011, 02:43 PM
The trailers made it seem like this was a new Shadow Complex. There are alternate routes for levels and you can find hidden power-ups to extend your life bar but the Metroid-vania elements are kept to a minimum which is a shame - everyone loves Metroid-vania, EVERYONE!

The gameplay is very simplistic and repetative and the story is nonsense. I was a huge Rush N' Attack and Green Beret fan in the day and was hoping this would be another fantastic remake like Bionic Commando ReArmed. Nope tough cookies.

[Waggly Bean]
03-31-2011, 09:45 PM
I was pleasantly surprised by the demo actually. I will definitely be picking this up... when it hits Deal of the Week! :D

TerreBullet
03-31-2011, 10:53 PM
It's definately worth getting, it' alot like shadow complex, except it's way to unforgiving, just like the old days, and aimed for fans of the old rush and attack, i'd really recomend picking it up

Kivlov
04-01-2011, 04:18 PM
Yeah I dont know what the hell you are on about.

The trial for this is so good, it is probably the best arcade title I have played. Up there with Trials and Duke Nukem manhattan.

bjh_27
04-05-2011, 07:26 PM
I am loving this. Not as good as shadow complex. but on hard you do need to plan a bit and it looks retty sweet.
IF you love Green Beret / Rush 'n Attack then this is a pleasant update.

JohnAizen
06-15-2011, 11:09 PM
I found this game to be stress-relieving, nothing better that stealth killing a bunch of commies with a prison shank lol