PDA

View Full Version : Just in case you can't figure out how to "beat" The Darkness (spoilers)

Sith Ninja 75
06-28-2007, 03:42 AM
The second time you get to WWI-land (as I call it), you will.....(highlight to read spoiler)have to face The Darkness in the flesh. Put away all weapons, walk up to him, and accept him. This will end the fight. God I don't know how many times I emptied every damn bullet I had into him.

Hope this saves some people some time.

twelvegoats
06-28-2007, 05:19 PM
you could still see it even if you didn't highlight it, it was in white.

But still, good advice, i know i was stuck at this part for a long time.

IbdwIRascal
06-28-2007, 09:05 PM
I was almost stuck there until I realized I was hearing Jenny say "Don't fight him, it only makes him stronger."

Oh and I don't know if it makes any difference or not, but I didn't accept him (X button). After I put the guns away, I went straight up to his face and stared him down.

That's not to say I didn't unload on his face with almost every single bullet I had before I decided to give it a try.......

Good idea to post that up though, Sith Ninja. I'm sure some of the people playing through on Hard the first time through might be getting frustrated.

Sith Ninja 75
06-29-2007, 07:17 PM
I also forgot to say there is a collectible at the back of the room. I knew it was there, but forgot to get it on the time that I beat him. Oh well, get when I go through on hard.

Are there any spoiler tags, or any way to posts spoilers here safely, other than a warning?

Nightmare792
06-30-2007, 03:07 PM
i noticed i had to not shoot at him when i wasted all the Lugar and Kar98k ammo i had until i ran out and we just stared at each other from across the room until i decided to walk up and accept him :biglaugh

halo warlord2k7
07-01-2007, 07:58 AM
man! how many countless hours i spent planting bullets in his face lol.

thanks man

been training dogs
07-03-2007, 05:56 PM
Thanks man, that part was getting on my nerves.