PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Ideas?

merzitar
03-31-2011, 04:46 PM
Hi.
I seriously can't wait for this game! So what kind of achievements would you guys like on this game? It's a shame that there can only be 12 (20 max), but I think that they could make you 100% the game with that.

Complete the game
Complete Assignment Ada
Complete Separate Ways
Upgrade all weapons to their maximum
Earn five stars with every character on each stage of Mercenaries Mode
Collect all the Bottle Caps
Complete the game on Professional Difficulty
Have had every weapon in your inventory at least once
Destroy all Medallions
Upgrade both Leon and Ashley to maximum health
Have had all possible treasures in your inventory at least once
Complete the game with all Alt. Costumes

ISSERMIR
03-31-2011, 06:53 PM
I'm hoping for 1k

Its a big game!

transformer809
03-31-2011, 08:41 PM
i don't care much about the achievements they add as long as they are not extremely hard to get (seriously 2.0).

Jerric
03-31-2011, 09:55 PM
i'd also like 1k since it's(iirc) longer than RE5 was, but i'm gonna say 200 because it's an arcade game. Thats xbox rules. only full games are 1k, a game that is downloadable that wasnt origionally on disc is an arcade game. Its also a rule that no game can go higher than 1750 with dlc, which im not sure why.

I agree with maybe getting 5 stars in general, but with every character would be tough, usually arcade game achievements are easier than normal games. Unless they give you item storage, you may remember RE4 you had the upgradable case, and thats it. It's not possible to own every gun, and to have upgraded them all at one point in time you'd need to play probably 3 times in total. Would be awesome to have a way to store items, like every other RE game had, though i dont think we'll see any real changes besides the visuals.

I hope the camera/movement controlls get updated to atleast RE5 settings, mainly the fact you can sidestep. I had a hard time playing 4 after getting used to 5 and having the extra analog stick.

Plym
03-31-2011, 10:23 PM
Knowing Capcom, it'll be "Complete the game on the hardest difficulty with one bullet".

merzitar
03-31-2011, 10:30 PM
I agree with maybe getting 5 stars in general, but with every character would be tough, usually arcade game achievements are easier than normal games. Unless they give you item storage, you may remember RE4 you had the upgradable case, and thats it. It's not possible to own every gun, and to have upgraded them all at one point in time you'd need to play probably 3 times in total. Would be awesome to have a way to store items, like every other RE game had, though i dont think we'll see any real changes besides the visuals.

Well the thing is, you get an extra weapon for getting five stars with every character on every level, so that's why I thought it'd be a good achievement. Also, I'm sure there must be a way for the game to keep an invisible counter on which weapons you have upgraded fully, even once you sell them. I know what you mean though, I kind of wish that it was a disc release just for the 1000 points instead of 200 because the game is much longer and better quality than RE5. If anything, RE5 should be an XBLA game lol.

Starscreams18
04-01-2011, 07:11 PM
I hope they have a view all death scenes achievement, that would be EPIC.
It will probably be,
Beat the game once
Find ashley
Escaped the cabin alive
Met dr salvador
maybe a headshot achievement
upgrade a weapon fully
win the knife fight without dying
met ada
kill a number of enemies

but knowing capcom they will be hard and have to play it seven times to get it like find all treasure and or complete the game with one weapon

merzitar
04-02-2011, 08:06 PM
I hope they are challenging. I like achievements which make you play the game to its fullest.

DarkReign2021
04-04-2011, 03:30 AM
It's an arcade game, so expect 12 achievements. But in case you guys are forgetting, I believe Code Veronica and RE4 are going to be packaged together. So does that mean 200 per game or do they share the 200? For 2 games that could easily handle 1000 each, it's scary to even think what they're gonna give us if they're combined. Majorly disappointing (I think they should screw the Arcade and just give us a Disc release. It got a disc release for PS2, Gamecube, Wii, and PC, so I don't see why they won't here as well.

severed360
04-04-2011, 08:47 AM
This is my dream list of achvos for RE4 and I really hope they all make it :)

- Kill the merchant in the beginning of chapter 1-2 and complete the game (HAH!)
. . . or Complete the game using only your handgun, knife and melee attacks (too hard?)

- Complete the game Four times on Professional (must start new game each time)

- Complete the game with 0 deaths (any mode, must be a new game)

- Complete all Ada chapters (seperate ways and assignment ada)

- Unlock all Mercenaries characters by earning 4 stars on all 4 maps

- Unlock the Handcannon (requires 5 stars with all Mercenaries characters)

- Purchase the Infinite Rocket Launcher and the Chicago Typewriter

- Earn at least 2 bottlecaps(high scores) from each of the 6 shooting ranges

- Hunt over 44 passive animals in 1game (birds, chickens, cows, snakes, fish, dogs, etc...)

- Collect every type of treasure(including all egg types) across any game saves

- Complete every chapter with at least 80-85% hit ratio (any mode)

- Complete the game in under 6 hours (maybe less? not sure)

- Kill the 4 main bosses... Salazar, Krauser, Mendez(leathercoat), and Sadler... using only a handgun and knife/melee... enviromental attacks are allowed but obviously no rocket launcher

- View every cinimatic, cutscene, death animation, or any other scripted sequence of events.

-

The Bum-Mobile
04-04-2011, 08:56 PM
Just hope there aren't any collectible achievements. I sure as hell don't remember the medallion locations, and I'd rather have a "pure" runthrough of the game! Man, can't wait for this though.

severed360
04-04-2011, 11:00 PM
Just hope there aren't any collectible achievements. I sure as hell don't remember the medallion locations, and I'd rather have a "pure" runthrough of the game! Man, can't wait for this though.

collectibles?? theres only 15 blue medalions and no other collectibles besides money/treasure, weapons and ammo... as for the medallions well, they give you a map to there locations and they are all grouped together in a very early early part of the game... LoL? colecting the medallions gives u a upgraded weapon so... i doubt there will be any achvos on that

Starscreams18
04-04-2011, 11:43 PM
if the games are actually combined into one download Im going to bust a capcom nut. Im not saying achievements make the game but it makes it a whole lot better especially when ive played the shit out of the games. One achievement I really wish could come true but probably wont would be, before you go onto the boat into the lake, you can shoot the water, shoot it enough times and the giant lake monster eats you, i want that to be a secret achievement.

GILLHUHN
04-05-2011, 02:21 PM
if the games are actually combined into one download Im going to bust a capcom nut. Im not saying achievements make the game but it makes it a whole lot better especially when ive played the shit out of the games. One achievement I really wish could come true but probably wont would be, before you go onto the boat into the lake, you can shoot the water, shoot it enough times and the giant lake monster eats you, i want that to be a secret achievement.They won't be combined im still trying to figure out how there going to release RE4 HD on arcade last time i checked arcade games can only be 2GB in size and RE4 the gamecube version took 2 1.8GB discs so that's already 3.6GB plus it's gonna have the extras from the PS2/Wii version. Also i totally agree with what your saying about achievements. I mean I wont not buy a game because they are bad cough (Lost Planet 2) Cough but I play the game so much more when they are good. There are so many 360 games that without achievements I would have beaten once and never played again.

Black Barney
04-05-2011, 06:31 PM
Medallions were super easy to find so they should make one for that (or for buying the associated handgun with it).

I really hope they don't make any achievements for the Mercenaries game since I never found that fun.

They absolutely have to make a cheevo for finishing the shooting range stuff.

And how about a secret achievement called HEY! YOU PERVERT! for using the rifle scope to look up Ashley's skirt.

And I really hope they call the achievement for finishing the game, "Overtime?"

that would be awesome

RE4 is like the best game ever, I can't wait to play it again.

OH! I just thought of another fun achievement. It will be called "playing with fire" and you get it for shooting 5 fish. Does anyone remember what happens if you shoot the fish from the dock? YIKES.

Oh and another achievement for LEON'S BEST FRIEND - recieve unexpected assistance fighting EL GIGANTE. And leave it vague like that so people aren't sure how to get it

Darth Rinoa
04-06-2011, 08:36 PM
Lol the perverted Leon moments, instead of the rifle one how about when you suplex one of them next to her and screams and pulls her skirt down.

For achievements i think I would like one where you use the alternate ways on killing the bosses like the switch for the trap to have the giants go into the lava, and one for blowing up a regenerating plagas without using the heat vision to shoot the parasires.

GILLHUHN
04-06-2011, 11:22 PM
I have an idea an achievement for killing every single enemy in the game that would be a challenge.

Vault Lad
04-12-2011, 08:11 PM
Achieve a 0.01 % hit ratio with the Chicago Typewriter...then again maybe "achieve" isn't the right word.

Leon McLane
04-19-2011, 07:37 PM
I hope and want its 1k+750(addon). I had played it 3 years everyday. Now I want to play it 3 years again. )))))

http://gamercards.exophase.com/90732.png (http://exophase.com/gamercards/)

Deadly Moves
04-19-2011, 07:51 PM
Hi.
I seriously can't wait for this game! So what kind of achievements would you guys like on this game? It's a shame that there can only be 12 (20 max), but I think that they could make you 100% the game with that.

Complete the game
Complete Assignment Ada
Complete Separate Ways
Upgrade all weapons to their maximum
Earn five stars with every character on each stage of Mercenaries Mode
Collect all the Bottle Caps
Complete the game on Professional Difficulty
Have had every weapon in your inventory at least once
Destroy all Medallions
Upgrade both Leon and Ashley to maximum health
Have had all possible treasures in your inventory at least once
Complete the game with all Alt. Costumes

Red ones..
There probably wont be any acheevs tied to those game modes

Blue one..
I seriously doubt they'll be an achievement like that.

The others seem likely

Krizalid1985
06-08-2011, 12:53 AM
i'm hoping for 1000 g

Complete The game
Complete the game on Professional difficulty
Complete the game in under 3 hours
Complete Assignemtn ada
Complete Separeted ways
Complete All Mercenaries Scenario with all Character
Complete All Mercenaries Scenario with 5 stars with all characters
Kill 30 enemies by pistol
Kill 30 enemies by shotgun
Kill 30 enemies by rifle
Kill 30 enemies by granades
Kill 30 enemies by assault rifle
Kill 30 enemies by rocket launcher
Kill 10 Enemies by Knife
Max upgrade a weapon
Max upgrade all weapon
Unlock Hand Cannon
Unlock Chicago Typewriter
Kill 100 enemies
Kill 250 Enemies
Kill 500 Enemies
Kill 1000 Enemies
Kill a total of 10000 Enemies in any mode
Complete the game without die
Max upgrade Leon's health
Max upgrade Ashley's Healh
Acquire a total of 1000000 pstas
Find every Merchant location in the game
Find all trasure in the game
Collect all of Bottle caps

ZingZitang
06-10-2011, 06:57 PM
If it is indeed Games on Demand, Then It will be a full 1000. I sure hope it is. Like others have said, Its a Very Large Game.

merzitar
07-02-2011, 05:19 PM
So I'm really excited for the release in September and I got bored so I decided to make another achievement list, this time a full 50/1000 list.

What do you think? Sorry for the weird order and if it doesn't quite add up to 1000G (My maths skills are crap... I used Excel to add it up, but knowing me, I made a mistake lol)

1. Bingo! – survive the village attack (5G)
2. Complete Chapter 1-1 (15G)
3. Complete Chapter 1-2 (15G)
4. Complete Chapter 1-3 (15G)
5. Complete Chapter 2-1 (15G)
6. Complete Chapter 2-2 (15G)
7. Complete Chapter 2-3 (15G)
8. Complete Chapter 3-1 (15G)
9. Complete Chapter 3-2 (15G)
10. Complete Chapter 3-3 (15G)
11. Complete Chapter 3-4 (15G)
12. Complete Chapter 4-1 (15G)
13. Complete Chapter 4-2 (15G)
14. Complete Chapter 4-3 (15G)
15. Complete Chapter 4-4 (15G)
16. Complete Chapter 5-1 (15G)
17. Complete Chapter 5-2 (15G)
18. Complete Chapter 5-3 (15G)
19. Complete Chapter 5-4 (15G)
20. Complete the game on any difficulty (50G)
21. Complete the game on Professional Difficulty (50G)
22. Purchase an item from the Merchant (5G)
23. Purchase one of each item from the Merchant (25G)
24. Destroy all Blue Medallions (10G)
25. Equip the body armour (5G)
26. Fully upgrade Leon’s health (20G)
27. Fully upgrade Ashley’s health (20G)
28. Have the stray dog come to your rescue (20G)
29. Meet Ashley (5G)
30. Ashley called you a pervert (5G)
31. Upgrade all weapons fully (100G)
32. Shoot 25 enemy projectiles (25G)
33. Collect all Bottle Caps (50G)
34. Collect all treasure, including their combined version (50G)
35. Complete all Q.T.E sections flawlessly (20G)
36. Complete Assignment Ada (30G)
37. Complete Separate Ways (30G)
38. Earn 5-star rating with all characters on all stages in The Mercenaries (100G)
39. Kill Del Lago (5G)
40. Kill El Gigante (5G)
41. Kill Village Chief (5G)
42. Kill Garrador (5G)
43. Kill Verdugo (5G)
44. Kill Salazar (5G)
45. Kill the U3 (5G)
46. Kill Krauser (5G)
47. Kill a Regenerator without missing the parasite (5G)
48. Complete a chapter with 100% hit ratio, killing over 30 enemies (30G)
49. Kill 10 enemies with headshots (20G)
50. See Leon die in every way possible (10G)

50 Achievements / 1000G

Gor1lla
07-07-2011, 01:32 PM
Chainsaw Lover - Get killed by all Dr. Salvadores and the Sisters :D

Or at least smth like "Find the secret Dr. Salvador"
You know, the one in the beginning.

Or sooooomething tied to him, maybe his mask as an awardable :>

Vault Lad
07-08-2011, 10:30 PM
@merzitar

Legitimately good list, very reminiscent of RE5's. Which isn't a bad thing.

Leon McLane
07-10-2011, 02:40 PM
5+ stars to this achievements list.

http://gamercards.exophase.com/122186.png (http://exophase.com/gamercards/)

http://gamercards.playfire.com/_/xbox/375815/0/default.png (http://www.playfire.com/Leonx)Xbox Gamercards (http://www.playfire.com/)

fohf
07-12-2011, 04:21 PM
1. Bingo! – survive the village attack (5G)
2. Complete Chapter 1-1 (15G)
3. Complete Chapter 1-2 (15G)
4. Complete Chapter 1-3 (15G)
5. Complete Chapter 2-1 (15G)
6. Complete Chapter 2-2 (15G)
7. Complete Chapter 2-3 (15G)
8. Complete Chapter 3-1 (15G)
9. Complete Chapter 3-2 (15G)
10. Complete Chapter 3-3 (15G)
11. Complete Chapter 3-4 (15G)
12. Complete Chapter 4-1 (15G)
13. Complete Chapter 4-2 (15G)
14. Complete Chapter 4-3 (15G)
15. Complete Chapter 4-4 (15G)
16. Complete Chapter 5-1 (15G)
17. Complete Chapter 5-2 (15G)
18. Complete Chapter 5-3 (15G)
19. Complete Chapter 5-4 (15G)
20. Complete the game on any difficulty (50G)
21. Complete the game on Professional Difficulty (50G)
22. Purchase an item from the Merchant (5G)
23. Purchase one of each item from the Merchant (25G)
24. Destroy all Blue Medallions (10G)
25. Equip the body armour (5G)
26. Fully upgrade Leon’s health (20G)
27. Fully upgrade Ashley’s health (20G)
28. Have the stray dog come to your rescue (20G)
29. Meet Ashley (5G)
30. Ashley called you a pervert (5G)
31. Upgrade all weapons fully (100G)
32. Shoot 25 enemy projectiles (25G)
33. Collect all Bottle Caps (50G)
34. Collect all treasure, including their combined version (50G)
35. Complete all Q.T.E sections flawlessly (20G)
36. Complete Assignment Ada (30G)
37. Complete Separate Ways (30G)
38. Earn 5-star rating with all characters on all stages in The Mercenaries (100G)
39. Kill Del Lago (5G)
40. Kill El Gigante (5G)
41. Kill Village Chief (5G)
42. Kill Garrador (5G)
43. Kill Verdugo (5G)
44. Kill Salazar (5G)
45. Kill the U3 (5G)
46. Kill Krauser (5G)
47. Kill a Regenerator without missing the parasite (5G)
48. Complete a chapter with 100% hit ratio, killing over 30 enemies (30G)
49. Kill 10 enemies with headshots (20G)
50. See Leon die in every way possible (10G)

50 Achievements / 1000G

I'm not a fan of 5G achievements so some changes to the distribution would be better. Also, I think the mercenaries achievement is too high. Maybe just 5 star 1 map or something instead of all of them with all the characters.

Oh and the QTE achievement would suck ass. I HATE QTEs and the thought of an achievement requiring perfection on the entire game would drive me insane.