PDA

View Full Version : 2 Missing Seperatist Ships

gonzo570
03-31-2011, 04:58 PM
I'm 99.6% complete and all I'm missing are two Seperatist ships. I believe they are the Super Tank and the OG-9 Homing Spider Droid. If anyone can tell me where they are or how to get them I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks very much.

Delta07
04-01-2011, 02:19 AM
I think you get them by doing a Separatist Assault and then building the vehicle pad that creates that vehicle. I would even jump into the vehicle just to be safe. That's how I noticed that I got the Supertank. Then after the level is over (don't know if saving and quitting works or if you have to finish the whole level), go back and they should be available to be bought from the vehicle store.

gonzo570
04-01-2011, 05:04 AM
You are so awesome! Thank you so much!

MalNeko
04-02-2011, 12:26 AM
Thanks a lot. That was also the last thing i needed to get 100%.

jpg30
04-02-2011, 03:41 PM
I think you get them by doing a Separatist Assault and then building the vehicle pad that creates that vehicle. I would even jump into the vehicle just to be safe. That's how I noticed that I got the Supertank. Then after the level is over (don't know if saving and quitting works or if you have to finish the whole level), go back and they should be available to be bought from the vehicle store.

i built the vehicles gold seperatist tank for example, got in it and then left won the ground assault but on the next assault it was still greyed out.

same for the spider droid.

i just don't know how to unlock them.

:confused:

EDIT: u have to go to the seperatist hanger and then into the big ship, this takes u to the hanger where the seperatist vehicles are, i unlocked them there.

now i just need the last republic ship which is in the bottom right hand corner, anyone know how to unlock it?

doomey
04-03-2011, 10:08 AM
i built the vehicles gold seperatist tank for example, got in it and then left won the ground assault but on the next assault it was still greyed out.

same for the spider droid.

i just don't know how to unlock them.

:confused:

EDIT: u have to go to the seperatist hanger and then into the big ship, this takes u to the hanger where the seperatist vehicles are, i unlocked them there.

now i just need the last republic ship which is in the bottom right hand corner, anyone know how to unlock it?
Thats the one you get for building all the gold bricks, the hangar for this is found to the right of the cells (on republic)