PDA

View Full Version : leaderboard not working

Hairy Cabbage
03-31-2011, 05:16 PM
when i first bought the game, i scored 600k on expert and it was on the leaderboard, then i scored 150k (lol) and is overwrote my score, and now nomatter what i get it wont update onto the leaderboard, i have tried redownloading the game but it wont work, when im playing a game it says my highscore is like 818k (because i beat my old score).

Edit: finally found the game save on my harddrive, looked through my entire list only to find it was in Jp writing at the bottom... i shudda known lol, gonna delete the game save and try again.

Edit2: that didnt work lol.

Todaysforgotten
04-01-2011, 06:38 AM
I can no longer post scores to the leaderboards on hard and expert. I recently beat my expert score but it hasnt taken to the boards.

victoly
04-02-2011, 05:00 AM
I can't even access the leaderboards without my console freezing. I think a patch is in order. Other than that little issue, I'm calling XBLA game of the year right now.

The Stray
04-12-2011, 07:24 PM
I don't find registering Hi-Scores a problem, although first off, my game didn't save because the save options didn't come up, so have to earn credits again, and second, it must be on Default settings (Armor: 3 + No Continues) in order to register a score.