PDA

View Full Version : TW10 Play The Pro's - Your Help Needed

lazyworker
03-31-2011, 07:47 PM
As many of you know, the Tiger Woods 10 100% is no longer attainable because of the Play the Pros achievement, with no hope of any tournament being posted in the future.

There is a petition (click here) (http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/45/1708150.page), but it hasn't really got the response needed for action. I know not many of you may be interested and it's probably a long-shot, but if we get a heavy amount of increased activity on the petition over the next month, who knows what can happen. So can we all please sign this petition whether you have TW10 or not as no doubt the servers for this will soon be closing on TW11 as well. Please please sign this, and let the devs know where we stand.

thanks

GolfPro72
04-01-2011, 08:59 AM
This might be better served in the TW10 forum (if it still exists), although I can see where you're coming from posting here.

EA won't bring those back up though. They're pretty stingy with their servers and they seldom if ever listen to the public on things like this, particularly in view of the fact that TW10 is 2 versions in the past for them.

Just my opinion.