PDA

View Full Version : Ad wizard achievement

kingsnipes186
03-31-2011, 09:26 PM
So heres is me problem... I have level 4 for callaway, had them equipped during the tournament, played AND won the UK open (which is a major) but it did not unlock... anyone know why, do they have to be done in order starting with cleveland golf?

gmurda33
03-31-2011, 09:56 PM
So heres is me problem... I have level 4 for callaway, had them equipped during the tournament, played AND won the UK open (which is a major) but it did not unlock... anyone know why, do they have to be done in order starting with cleveland golf?

I know they don't have to be done in order because I did Cleveland first and then skipped to callaway and then Nike. However, I have been 38 weeks at number one and didn't get the achievement for 10 weeks

YOTESLAYA
03-31-2011, 10:09 PM

Make sure that you are not just using their clubs. Go to sponsors and hit the button (x on xbox) that enables sponsor. If they are not enabled you wont get the cheeve. You cant just use the clubs.

kingsnipes186
04-01-2011, 08:26 PM
so i feel like a complete MORON... I had taylor made selected, and not callaway, and there is NO achievement for level 4 taylormade... so dont waste your time on it until the others are finished... Sorry again for the confusion