PDA

View Full Version : Debut Trailer

Mr Bungle
04-01-2011, 03:19 AM
http://lgtv.lusogamer.com/video/saints-row:-the-third-debut-trailer-1943.html

:)

mjc0961
04-01-2011, 05:07 AM
Holiday 2011?! Awesome. Last I knew, they were going for 2012.

Also, there's something very humorous about releasing a trailer that is just a 2 second clip of someone getting punched in the balls. Juvenile, but humorous. :D

FeatherbottomMR
04-01-2011, 09:14 AM
This game looks pretty sweet I think I am going to get it... Haven't played the first 2..... was wondering if it is worth playing them both.....

Nozza XBA
04-01-2011, 09:27 AM
Never got into SR. Played the first, thought it was pretty crap and a cheap GTA rip-off, so I never played the 2nd.

Trailer wasn't really a trailer imo so can't pass judgement on it!

Dr Popodopolus
04-03-2011, 09:08 PM
Never got into SR. Played the first, thought it was pretty crap and a cheap GTA rip-off, so I never played the 2nd.

This game looks pretty sweet I think I am going to get it... Haven't played the first 2..... was wondering if it is worth playing them both.....

Guys.. my opinion is about as valid as anybody else's but I do insist you give Saints Row 2 a try. Not without a dedicated co-op partner, find someone you can play through the story with and all the activities.

For me personally, it is the best co-operative experience I've had on the 360 in over 3 years now!

You may feel like it's a cheap GTA rip-off.. but actually, without playing it and taking it for what it is, you should reserve that sort of judgement. I loved Vice City and the freedom of San Andreas to death. But for me, GTA IV never really had that fun factor. This is is most definitely the most FUN you can have in a sandbox game on your 360, just make sure you explore every inch of the game if you ever decide to play it.

Note that the competitive MP side is not the best and I barely have any real play time to show for it. The Third will have no competitive MP which paves the way for the co-op to be pushed to the maximum, playing SR2 will give you a great idea on what SR3s co-op could end up doing.

Saints Row 2 boasts features such as: Fully customisable character, awesome music, car customisation, full co-op story, super fun activities, a good variety of planes (NO PLANES IN GTA IV), in-game unlockable things like, unlimited garage space (GTA IV only having a few real-time spaces) unlimited sprint, unlimited ammo make the game a lot more fun! No achievement-disabling cheats needed like in GTA IV to have the most fun!

With the price it is these days, it is almost foolish to pass it up!

I will also note that Nozza I am similar to you in the sense that I hardly played any of Saints Row 1 at all, in fact you can check the bottom of my gamercard as it was one of the first games I played on 360! Only about 70G.

In short: You must find it in your heart to give Saints Row 2 a go the price it is these days, before The Third is out!

Peace.

jakjak
04-28-2011, 04:48 PM
i think i just jizzed

Optomistic
06-01-2011, 07:49 AM

I haven't played the first one, but I gave the 2nd a spin and loved it! My initial impressions were, "These visuals suck, controls suck, idea sucks...." But after playing for an hour I was having way more FUN than I ever did in GTA4 (I love GTA4). The difference between the two is this - GTA4 wants to simulate reality (Satorical realiity), SR wants to be ridiculous but entertaining - WIN!

Siri
06-23-2011, 11:36 PM
Saint Row 2 was very funny. Coop mode in this game have to be the best of the year.