PDA

View Full Version : Easy Game?

DragNviper13
04-01-2011, 05:57 AM
I was wondering if this game is hard at all? Is it difficult or just time consuming? I don't mind if its time consuming but if it has irritating parts then I'll just pass on it. I have the Dreamcast Collection disc from gamefly so I want to decide to do it or pass on it and just send the disc back

Stifler4Life
04-01-2011, 07:46 PM
It's not too hard per say, I've actually become decent at the game myself, having never played an actual full-on fishing game before that's a feat. It's easy to complete in my opinion, just a few levels (the bridge) will make you freak, but it's not so bad. :D I'd play it though, it doesn't put up that much of a real challenge.

neo consumer
07-05-2011, 09:53 PM
If you played the dreamcast version it's easy. If you haven't played it before, it's still easy lol.

deepinthemosh
04-17-2012, 07:10 AM
Having never played this game or any other fishing game, I was kinda hesitant on playing this game. I had got it with the Dreamcast Collection disc so I decided to try it out and to my surprise, I actually liked the game. It was a little challenging to beat the game getting all the achievements but once you know which lures to use, this game becomes a piece of cake.

xCRIMINALMINDSx
11-07-2012, 08:44 AM
Its pretty easy just time consuming

xCRIMINALMINDSx
11-07-2012, 08:46 AM
Having never played this game or any other fishing game, I was kinda hesitant on playing this game. I had got it with the Dreamcast Collection disc so I decided to try it out and to my surprise, I actually liked the game. It was a little challenging to beat the game getting all the achievements but once you know which lures to use, this game becomes a piece of cake.
Back in the day on dreamcast i use to love it so glad it came out on xbox