PDA

View Full Version : UNDER PAR on PRO

ajennice
04-01-2011, 06:15 AM
FYI... this will not work on the agusta par 3 course...

Yeah i tried to be lazy... Shot - 6 tho...LOL

backofthepack8
04-01-2011, 04:17 PM
You have to play on tournament mode, not Pro, there is a difference, right?

gmurda33
04-01-2011, 04:52 PM
You have to play on tournament mode, not Pro, there is a difference, right?

yeah it is tournament mode. i did it on st andrews and just listened to everything that my caddie said and always ended up right beside the hole. so putting was no problem

ajennice
04-02-2011, 06:30 AM
My hats off to ya... I tried it on Andrews.. All my caddie did was yawn and fetch bad shots...

No shot circle, no putt meter.. how did you do it?

GolfPro72
04-02-2011, 10:19 AM
Another great course to do this on would be the Australian one. Played that for the first time yesterday and if you can get the ball within 25 feet you'll pretty much have a straight putt.

xRaW CaRNage x
04-02-2011, 01:54 PM
A good course to do it on is pebble beach. Pretty easy course, and if your having troubles listen to the caddie. His shots are right on. I used tiger also when playing this course . Ihavent really done anything in this game yet so my golfer sucks.

kingsnipes186
04-03-2011, 01:10 AM
it wont work on the par 3 course because it has to be an 18 hole course.... and the par 3 is only a 9 hole course... i did it on east lake, already have GOLD for that course so caddie made good suggestions, ended up at 4 under.... was fun!

Stewie Griffin2
04-03-2011, 02:28 AM
A good course to do it on is pebble beach. Pretty easy course, and if your having troubles listen to the caddie. His shots are right on. I used tiger also when playing this course . Ihavent really done anything in this game yet so my golfer sucks.

You can't be serious about this. Pebble Beach is a pain in the ass. Difficult tee shots on a lot of holes that force you to lay up, ridiculous greens. Definately not the easiest course.

Try Royal Melbourne, East Lake, Costa Navarino, Liberty National...pretty much anything but Pebble for this one.

nastymastadaddy
04-03-2011, 03:30 AM
FYI... this will not work on the agusta par 3 course...

Yeah i tried to be lazy... Shot - 6 tho...LOL

umm the achievement says 18 hole round.

Indrago
04-03-2011, 05:56 AM
I've played Pebble Beach for years in these games, so my opinion may be bias on account of experience, but it isn't really that hard of a course.
Where this game is considered, I would definitely say to follow the caddy's suggestions 95% of the time and get a good feel for the putt swing on tourn. difficulty.

There are some tricky tees, yes but not a migraine in the making by any stretch.
Trying to get at least silver on every course, to simplify each stroke and any course will be easy.