PDA

View Full Version : Online Pass ??

scousers on tour
04-01-2011, 08:02 AM
Thinking about renting this over the weekend, can someone tell me if there is an online pass like there was on TW11, if there is how long does it last, any info will dictate which day i rent it to maximise the pass usage

T.I.A

GolfPro72
04-01-2011, 08:52 AM
You do need an online pass. It comes with purchase of the game. I'm not too sure about the whole rental scenario, although I can't imagine it would be very easy to score a copy with one intact.

As for whether EA is offering ones for sale with second hand games, they likely are. That's too good a money maker to pass on. I'd check their site of even xbox.com for more info there.

scousers on tour
04-01-2011, 09:37 AM
yeah, agree with what you`re saying, i think i might have mislead you with the question, what i meant was the online trial, i think it was a few days last time not sure, if anyone can clear up the trial part, it would be appreciated

thanks for the reply

ifrit4fire
04-01-2011, 02:13 PM
Just logged on, there is a 2 day trial. Shorter than Tiger 11 but enough to get the 2500GN points and live tourney achievements.

backofthepack8
04-01-2011, 04:12 PM
2 day pass? that's it, guess they figured last years game was so easy that 7 days was plenty of time for people to get most of the achievements.

The live tournament achievement is easy, you don't even have to play the round if you don't want, just enter the tournament and the achievement pops. Almost as easy as pressing the "Y" button achievement lol.

scousers on tour
04-01-2011, 05:54 PM
cheers for the answer, 2 days looks like i`ll have to get the online stuff first :)

xplanetpiscesx
04-01-2011, 08:12 PM
Guys don't forget about the Collect All Pins achievement. There are two pins you need to get through online matchmaking: Play 10 games online & win 10 games online.

kingsnipes186
04-01-2011, 08:21 PM
also remember to turn of gamernet challenges during season play... default has it so they arent there, you need to go into options and change it yourself

fraz
04-02-2011, 10:48 AM
you would have needed to rent this game yesterday, i was lucky and was the first person to rent this game so i used the online pass.