PDA

View Full Version : Scholar 100% bug? No Twin Swords?

tS-BLiTZ
04-01-2011, 11:21 AM
Hey guys,

I got 100% on the quiz yesterday some time, but never noticed that I didn't get the reward for it. You're supposedly awarded the last Twin Swords, but I didn't know that at the time. Well..now I'm at 99% weapons and I'm only missing the last Twin Swords. Also, the scholar keeps giving me infinite questions after I have 100%. Did I mess something up here? Has anyone successfully gotten the sword, and can you still answer questions at the scholar?

I'm desperate here, as this is one of the last achievements I need. I don't know what to do here :( Really hoping someone can answer this by the time I wake up!

Love you guys

KFZ Scrubs
04-01-2011, 11:23 AM
I think you're the only person whose answered that many so far. As for the scholar, i'd say keep answering because I don't think he ever repeats ones you answered correctly.

tS-BLiTZ
04-01-2011, 11:39 AM
I think you're the only person whose answered that many so far. As for the scholar, i'd say keep answering because I don't think he ever repeats ones you answered correctly.

I answered about ~700 questions or whatever correctly and definitely got my 100% legitimately. I've already recognized ones I got correct a while back being repeated, so I'm 100% sure it's repeating them.

Perhaps it has something to do with getting 5 in a row correct somehow (even though I did that too) so I'm gonna try that when I wake up.

Darth Sporker
04-05-2011, 06:20 AM
I had a similar thing happen to me. But when I quizzed with him again and got a 4/5 i got money and the sword. IDK if that will work for you or not but it did for me.

tS-BLiTZ
04-05-2011, 12:20 PM
I had a similar thing happen to me. But when I quizzed with him again and got a 4/5 i got money and the sword. IDK if that will work for you or not but it did for me.

Yeah I got that to work for me after I made this thread. It just wasn't really intuitive that you'd have to complete the quiz and then do that AGAIN.

PimplyPete
04-06-2011, 01:24 AM
I didn't know you get a reward for 100% it, I think mine is bugged too. I'll try and retake the quiz to see if he'll give me the weapon.

tS-BLiTZ
04-06-2011, 01:48 PM
I didn't know you get a reward for 100% it, I think mine is bugged too. I'll try and retake the quiz to see if he'll give me the weapon.

Yeah you have to 100% it and then answer 4 or 5 in a row (I did 5, so I'm not sure if it was 5 or 4)

iHeartSlampigs
04-06-2011, 09:30 PM
yeah you need at least 4 correct AFTER maxing it out to get the swords.

KTKarona
04-07-2011, 04:15 AM
yeah you need at least 4 correct AFTER maxing it out to get the swords.

I'm doing something wrong then. I have 100%, even have the achievement to prove it, and getting 4/5 and even 5/5 now, I didn't receive the Twin Swords from it. So... what am I doing wrong?