PDA

View Full Version : Sunset house mirror glitch help

mjclfc
04-01-2011, 11:54 AM
anyone who is struggling to see the blue orbs found this on internet helped me out hope it helps other people
For all those who, like myself, do not have a blue orb on the wall, i have figured it out. I was watching a youtube video to see what i was actually looking for in the mirror, and i saw that it was a very obvious blue orb. What you need to do is walk in the corners made by the sofas and the wall. Walk into all of them until you get the skull to hit an orb that is not there. Personally I walked into the (with you back to the mirror) back left sofa and the corner closest to me. While the orbs are not there, you can see where they would be in the mirror. They are brown things that hang on the wall. Just guide the skull to those and you will get it to work. Here is the video i was talking about, and maybe it will help you too. Let me know what you think.

Ragnarok1986
04-01-2011, 12:43 PM
Well done for trying to help people but read the information already in the sticky and threads....

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=288176&highlight=Mirror

DragonsGoMOO
04-01-2011, 03:45 PM
There's no video.
Just letting you know.