PDA

View Full Version : Where do I buy childrens toys?

Phil the Bear
04-01-2011, 04:28 PM
I am trying to get the friend achievement, but am already King.

I have read the best way is to just get lots of kids and give them gifts.

However I can only find one stall that sells kids toys and it only ever sells the same thing!

Can someone please tell me the towns and shop/stalls that sell these items?

Or is there a better way?

I have searched these forums and the Fable Wiki and I can not find this info. Admittedly I seem to have lost patience with this game after finding it so disappointing in comparison to Fable 2, so please do me a favour on this.

Ragnarok1986
04-01-2011, 04:40 PM
I will admit this is the first time I have seen this type of question. Nice to see a change any hoot. Bowerstone Market check the stalls or old Bowerstone I'm sure they sell some there.

C0MR4DE
04-02-2011, 06:00 AM
I did this the same way, use the general store in aurora and the general store in bowerstone, they will only sell the same things, then what i did was i had all the houses bought next to the orphange/brothel bought, and evicted all the tenants so i could go inside, and i got lots of porcelain dolls, toy guns, toy bows, horses, pretty much everything, so i always had what my kid wanted, just go searching the bookcases and stuff

Phil the Bear
04-03-2011, 10:39 AM
Thanks to both of you. Aurora general store and stealing kids toys from the orphanage tipped me over in terms of what I needed. I now have this achievement after a series of evil and happy gestures!

Next on my list is explosive barrels, max out a legendary weapon and all the collectibles (weapons, clothes, gnomes, keys, books, flowers - Why not put another 3 or 4 different collectibles in the next sequel!).

I am just bitter because I loved Fable and Fable 2 and feel tremendously short changed by this one.

Thanks again Ragnarok1986 and Comr4de

Ragnarok1986
04-03-2011, 01:58 PM
Your welcome and goodluck with the rest :)

DragonsGoMOO
04-04-2011, 03:51 AM
I just freakin' bought all the toys I could from Bowerstone Market and Aurora, and then gifted my kid. If he wanted something I didn't have, I just did a mean action, then when asked for a gift again, I gave him the toy. Easy.

Ragnarok1986
04-04-2011, 11:32 AM
I just freakin' bought all the toys I could from Bowerstone Market and Aurora, and then gifted my kid. If he wanted something I didn't have, I just did a mean action, then when asked for a gift again, I gave him the toy. Easy.

Lol i would have sent him down the road