PDA

View Full Version : Presidents cup...

kingsnipes186
04-01-2011, 08:20 PM
So i played the presidents cup today... and there are some things they forgot to double check before finalizing this game... for one thing... Molinari is paired with himself, making two of him on the International side... and during the tournament, other players were refered to AS molinari... just found this to be odd

Also, i dont know if any of you have heard the commentary, but when you get on the green of a Par 3, they act like you just drove the green on a Par 5...

NJAM14Titleist
04-01-2011, 08:33 PM
The Molinari's are both brothers from Italy.

KoalaMittens
04-01-2011, 08:40 PM
Molinari is paired with himself, making two of him on the International side... and during the tournament, other players were refered to AS molinari... just found this to be odd

comedy gold

kingsnipes186
04-01-2011, 08:51 PM
Alright.. I guess i dont care about international players as much as others... but... itstill doesnt explain why they refer to other plays AS molinari

gmurda33
04-01-2011, 10:10 PM
Alright.. I guess i dont care about international players as much as others... but... itstill doesnt explain why they refer to other plays AS molinari

I was playing against Adam Scott and he got called three or four different names.

kingsnipes186
04-03-2011, 01:07 AM
exactly... they messed up somewhere... lol

Stewie Griffin2
04-03-2011, 02:12 AM
They just recycled their Ryder Cup format from last year. It's exactly the same, save the color of the menu and obviously the course.

I'm pretty sure they just took the top 12 players from the US and the top 12 from everywhere else and made those the teams, imported them into the exact software they used last year, changed the colors in the menu, then put it in the game.

They didn't put much thought or time into it, which doesn't bother me much since they finally got Augusta!

JCA1567
04-03-2011, 03:10 AM
not to mention AS in match play = all square. Unless I am misreading it and you mean they called say tiger woods as molinari

nastymastadaddy
04-03-2011, 03:35 AM
So i played the presidents cup today... and there are some things they forgot to double check before finalizing this game... for one thing... Molinari is paired with himself, making two of him on the International side... and during the tournament, other players were refered to AS molinari... just found this to be odd

Also, i dont know if any of you have heard the commentary, but when you get on the green of a Par 3, they act like you just drove the green on a Par 5...

Oh yea you will hear them say that alot on par 3's when you get on the green. A few times they said "Now will have a chance at an eagle". lol Wow an eagle putt on a par 3 who knew?!! Yea they fucked up the voice commentary all over this game.

GDMFS0AB
04-03-2011, 12:03 PM
I am failing to recall when an EA sports game had good commentary. I'm sure we are all used to it by now.