PDA

View Full Version : coin transfer to Fable III

Robert-da-pro
04-02-2011, 10:45 AM
Just got this wp7 game and i have question:

I do not have Fable III at the moment, but i am planning to play it in coming months. If i get cold here before playing Fable III then will it remember my earinings or i should then replay again if want to get them.

Hopefuly explained good inaff :)

Magespower
04-03-2011, 05:05 AM
I think you would still get your earnings because it is linked to your Xbox account and not the game itself. That's just a guess though so don't put to much faith in that answer.

Ooyah
04-03-2011, 02:35 PM
I think you would still get your earnings because it is linked to your Xbox account and not the game itself. That's just a guess though so don't put to much faith in that answer.

Does this mean that you can get the coin transfer achievement even if you do not own Fable 3?

Magespower
04-03-2011, 02:39 PM
Does this mean that you can get the coin transfer achievement even if you do not own Fable 3?

I got the achievement right after the first level. So I'm going to assume yes unless it read my gamercard and saw that I played fable 3. I'm not sure on this sorry.

x JOHN 117 x
04-03-2011, 03:32 PM
I don't have Fable III either (waiting for PC version), and I got the achievement. So it seems that your gold is sended to your Xbox Live account.

Yannie Boy
04-04-2011, 06:02 AM
You gold is stored until you boot up Fable 3. I have Fable 3 and all DLC, when I booted up the game I had a gift automatically sent. Went and opened up the gift it was all the gold I earned in F3: Coin Golf.

HeatGuyStu
04-05-2011, 12:36 PM
I got this first level too. Don't have Fable III, must be linked to your Live account.

Robert-da-pro
04-09-2011, 04:33 PM
Yes you get achievement indeed without actually having Fable III

Pretty cool idea actually this coin transfer between xbox and windos phone game i must say. Fable 2 was good game, must look into Fable III soon :)

psymastr
04-12-2011, 05:50 AM
If you don't have Fable 3 yet, and have amassed a lot of coins in this one, it will be a nice little boost when starting your new game if you get Fable 3. Especially if you are like me, and it takes 10-20 tries for gold on some levels, the coins add up fast.

big red marino
09-09-2011, 02:40 AM
Well I have 200k gold and the achievement has not popped. I do not own any Fable games so they are not on my card. What to do? Aside from beating the last level at GOLD it is the only achievement I need. Is there something in game you have to do?

MacAarburger
12-28-2011, 03:29 PM
are you playing it online?
it should pop as soon as you transfer your stats...

Creeping monte
01-06-2013, 01:43 AM
not tryin to drag up old threads but I can't get this cheev (or Ace!) to pop. Transfer data?

The Giant Pacific Octopus
02-03-2013, 05:44 PM
not tryin to drag up old threads but I can't get this cheev (or Ace!) to pop. Transfer data?

Were you able to transfer the unlocked weapons over to Fable 3?