PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know if you can do the story in co-op over live?

ChArG1nMaLAZ0R
04-03-2011, 07:19 AM
Not sure if i remember right but in the first game i am pretty sure it was only local co-op for the story and online for the arcade.

Anyone know if the sequel has changed this?

MattyBoosh
04-04-2011, 01:56 PM
Yeah you can - I've been playing Vampire Smile since last week and I've gone through the campaign as Yuki in single player and also completed the story during co-op.

In co-op the only difference is that there are less cut-scenes, the levels are slightly different and the difficulty/amount of enemies are slightly increased. It's really fun in co-op and there's no lag whatsoever.

ChArG1nMaLAZ0R
04-04-2011, 10:21 PM
sweet. it was my only peeve about the first game. my gf wasnt happy helping me beat samurai lol.

Out of interest, how did you get it early? Envious lol

prowlerdante
04-05-2011, 07:53 AM
How difficult is it compared to the first on Samurai difficulty? I had no troubles with the first one, and I was wondering if this was easier or harder to 200.

LostNoAnswer
04-06-2011, 05:04 PM
How difficult is it compared to the first on Samurai difficulty? I had no troubles with the first one, and I was wondering if this was easier or harder to 200.

just completed the story of dishwasher,IMO this one is way eaiser than the original one,but i havent play the arcade mode,so the only thing i can confirm is the story mode.

Mecha Richter
04-07-2011, 01:27 AM
I still have 14 stages to go in arcade mode, but so far, it seems to be easier than the first game.

EDIT: Just finished arcade mode! It's hard to say if it's easier, because a few of the last levels are downright insane! The final level in particular will drive make you wanna pull your hair out.

Overall, I think it's a little bit easier than the first one, but the last level is definitely harder than the last level from the first game.