PDA

View Full Version : Is this the Full Game or What?

evo_4
04-03-2011, 07:30 PM
YouTube - Mortal Kombat 9 ( 2011 ) - Full Game Released ? Sub-Zero vs Shang Tsung - video by VenomDK3000

So here is a video of some noobs playing the full game. I dont know if its a review copy or pirated iso but its clear that they are not developers of the game.
First an exc. character Kratos than a demo, and now they can play it earlier..:mad:

Its not fair..:(

M1 Punk
04-03-2011, 08:36 PM
Jep, looks like the full game. Just don't understand why Kratos has 2 spots in the roster. If they pirated the game, they're a bunch of a**holes. I can't wait either but I'll pay for my copy on release day. (Actually, I already paid the full price for my copy)

jswartz0181
04-03-2011, 09:00 PM
Because that slot is for the DLC/unlocked characters, and for PS3, Kratos. It's the same slot that Cyber Sub-Zero has in the other full character select screen image (and has arrows next to the image to scroll thru (this one doesn't, suggesting no other characters in that slot were unlocked, especially with the fact that Quan Chi wasn't available to them either)).

chanman
04-04-2011, 12:52 AM
Goodbye social life when this game comes out lol! :p

judd90
04-04-2011, 01:01 AM
Apparently it was leaked but it doesn't show a disc in that video so I have my doubts. Just someone trolling imo.

M 0 R T I K I A
04-04-2011, 02:02 PM
Apparently it was leaked but it doesn't show a disc in that video so I have my doubts. Just someone trolling imo.
As of today, it is not leaked, thank god.

I use a private torrent site for movies, yeah I know thats bad to, but what ever, but the site I use also has xbox 360 and ps3 games on there, and I check both, its not on there.

YouTube - Mortal Kombat 9 2011 (UPDATE) PS3 Playstation 3

kyboy
04-04-2011, 02:18 PM

correct.. bc one of my friends has a modded xbox to play games offline to see if he wants to buy em or not lol.. i told him theres always demos, but he jus burns em... an he said his website doesnt have it yet..

Roshan
04-04-2011, 05:49 PM
And you believe him he gets only to test how it is ?

kyboy
04-04-2011, 05:53 PM
And you believe him he gets only to test how it is ?

yea bc if he likes em he goes an buys the game.. he has 2 xboxs.. one modded an one to play online with..

InSoMnIaC_190
04-13-2011, 03:59 AM

I use a private torrent site for movies, yeah I know thats bad to, but what ever, but the site I use also has xbox 360 and ps3 games on there, and I check both, its not on there.

YouTube - Mortal Kombat 9 2011 (UPDATE) PS3 Playstation 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI5fQekBhN4)

I believe that video is fake, yeah people have the full game now but he does not in my opinion. Especially at the time when the video was posted (20 some days before it launches?)

The box does not even have the M rating on it just the RP Rating Pending logo. You can print covers, put it in a PS3 box and shrink wrap it relatively painlessly.

Edit: I also seen on his website he kinda admits it was an April Fools joke in his Resume section:

(March 30, 2011) Mortal Kombat April Fools YouTube Video Complimented By creator Ed boon on Twitter

But regardless my hype for this game is now through the roof, wish it was Tuesday already it sucks having to leave almost 10 hours out of State this weekend just to get home Monday and wait, wait and wait until Tuesday afternoon! lol

Edit 2 : D'oh he even says it in his video description now so I wasted my time "investigating" it haha.