PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in "The Game" -- PLEASE HELP

evanevanevan
04-03-2011, 09:45 PM
So I'm in the quest "The Game." I got through the first part and I'm at the top of the stairs trying to go through the door. I killed all the wolves, and it gave me a little piece of the story about how I had killed the last of the wolves but the D-Pad shortcut menu is still up with the slow-time potion and the summon potion, but not any of the health ones. I have tried everything and I can't open the door to the tower. Can anyone help me? Or do I have to start all over :(

B0seiju
04-03-2011, 09:52 PM
I had this too, I found that despite the narrator telling you that you've slain the wolves there still was one, it was some where at the bottom of the stairs. Just take a good look around ;).

Starstrukk X360A
04-03-2011, 10:06 PM
Usually there's just one wolf that's sneaky and hides from plain sight. Try to look for it; it should be what you need to continue.

evanevanevan
04-03-2011, 10:31 PM
I'm 99.9% sure i got all the wolves. I have gone back and forth over the map countless times looking for something I missed. If anyone cares to join my game and look around find me. My tag is evanevanevan

DragonsGoMOO
04-04-2011, 05:56 AM
Just power up your magic and let it attack everything within it's radius.

Maybe it'll pop up or die.

Ragnarok1986
04-04-2011, 11:29 AM
Just power up your magic and let it attack everything within it's radius.

Maybe it'll pop up or die.

This will never fail you vortex and fire. Give it a crack should get him out of his hiding spot ;)

evanevanevan
04-05-2011, 01:29 AM
No luck. Went from one end of the scene to the other back and forth using magic. All the wolves are dead. Gave up and started over. F...ing game....

CoolJosh3k
04-05-2011, 07:52 AM
Perhaps the wolf was stuck inside of a rock?

I had this on a different mission and even magic would not kill the wolf (I could see parts of it as it moved around in the rock).

Even worse, is that when you save the game, it saves a complete snapshot of everthing. Even ragdolls (dead creatures) can be seen where they were.