PDA

View Full Version : Best guide I've seen yet!!!

Park Diesel
04-04-2011, 05:37 AM
This link is not to any achievement guide, it just explains the best ways to make points for all types of challenges (including Top Hat). This is not my work, I'm only providing a link to it so that it may help others. I was having trouble getting anymore platinum trophies (I got stuck at 11 of them) until I found this. Hope it helps someone out.

http://www.trueachievements.com/viewcomment.aspx?commentid=97526#vch

Crimson Ridley
04-25-2011, 09:15 PM
It's a long shot, but you didn't happen to print the solution off or otherwise save it to your computer, did you?

He has deleted the solution, and it was really helping me out, so I'd like to find a way to use it again. :(

Park Diesel
04-27-2011, 09:39 AM
It's a long shot, but you didn't happen to print the solution off or otherwise save it to your computer, did you?

He has deleted the solution, and it was really helping me out, so I'd like to find a way to use it again. :(

Wow, I just saw this. No, unfortunately I didn't save any copy of his solution. Sorry to hear about this, that guide was invaluable to me in completing the game.

Also a long shot, but maybe someone could find a cache copy of it through Google?

Crimson Ridley
04-28-2011, 11:33 AM
I've messaged him asking if he wouldn't mind putting it back up, as I was using it and it was a real help.

I was quite cheeky too and asked a few people with 1000 if they could help, and was given some really useful tips. It seems the Naughty Bear community are really, really helpful. :)

EDIT: FOUND IT!!!!! I searched for the cached page in Google, and voila! It showed up! I'm going to copy it and post it here, so it's up forever!

simplyaaronm
06-23-2011, 06:32 AM
can you do so

Crimson Ridley
06-23-2011, 12:11 PM
It's already up, my thread should be just a couple down from this one. :)