PDA

View Full Version : Frequent flyer achievement

chron1caust
06-28-2007, 05:59 PM
I was just wondering if there was an easier way to get this achievement.

bxbomber
06-29-2007, 12:33 PM
I was just wondering if there was an easier way to get this achievement.

This achievement is crap. I suggest you take what you have and get rid of the game.

Some have suggested in previous posts to rubberband your controller and go to sleep, leaving your XBox on for 8 hours while 'Sup' flies around.

I don't suggest this at all. Making your XBox suffer for 8 hours over this games is not ideal.

Zef
06-29-2007, 02:38 PM
There have been numerous threads on this, please use the search option at the top of every forum.

zdarko43
07-08-2007, 09:18 PM
yeah. i completely agree. i made my x box suffer, for longer than 8 hours unfortunately... it took ( total gameplay clock hours plus all achievements) roughly 1 day 14 hrs. mostly because of searching for the cats, weight lifting, and flying around. i rubber banded my controller, to wake up the next morning to find out i only flew like 1500 miles....
BIG TIP: make sure you turn off your vibration on the controller, then make sure u rubber band / tape down the right bumper button ( super speed )
that was a big mistake on my behalf. i didnt realize it would take so damn long just to get that far... this game is a waste of everything.

Daggermn
07-27-2007, 04:57 PM
This achievement I did after I had done everything else in the game so that I already had some flying time into the achievement. I did not use rubber band though, I used tape and just set it in a pile of clothes so the vibration didnt vibrate the floor. I did not know that there was a vibation feature that you could turn off. Oh well. I do agree that leaving on your 360 all night long is a stupid idea for some dumb achievement, but I am a achievement whore and I had to do it. If you want the achievement enough, and you are willing to leave your 360 on for many hours at a time, this achievement is very easy and does not require you to do anything.

NUTZILLA313
04-04-2009, 02:50 PM
Those of us without wired controllers or plugn play kits are screwed since it automatically turns off the controller after 20 minutes, even with the two sticks banded down, RB and RT banded down, and something leaning on the B button. As for the vibration, most games, if not all, have a option somewhere in their menus to turn off vibration, and if not, there's always a option on the xbox itself, somewhere when you bring up the guide button. Look through the menus and you'll find it, I've seen it before.:uzi::eek: