PDA

View Full Version : How does this work??

Anabolics
04-04-2011, 08:01 AM
So for the fight to #1 in the EA ranking system does it matter if i play on am, pro, or t pro, or with ai low, norm, or insane.

i ask because there is no constant numbers when i play.

i either gain anywhere from 10 to 2 for every tourni, just wondering if anyone has insight.

thanks

Team Penguin
04-04-2011, 10:03 PM
To my knowledge, the difficulty doesn't effect how many rankings you go up per win. The players in the tournament, the size of the field, and the importance of the tournament are what effect your ranking. Winning The Players Championship will move you up further then winning the Welsh Championship. I'm not 100% sure I am right, but pretty darn close to it.

ryanboals
04-05-2011, 04:40 AM
He's right. I used to play college golf and its ranked on several things regardless of where you play i.e. junior, high school, college, or professional. Its ranked on players, age, tournament and strenght of field, the tournaments with the most stars represent the tournaments that provide the best opportunity to achieve a higher rank.

kingsnipes186
04-05-2011, 05:04 AM
nope... just put it on the easiest difficulty, with 1 round tournaments... takes the least time.. but it gets boring