Singles Titles and Money?

Tonloc79

all u do is keep fighting 2 get ur popularity up....the faster u win the match the more pop. u get and the more money u get...sum matches took me only 1 min. 2 beat i only have the achievement for winning the singles title with candy cane

u have 2 go against the champion...i think the only way 2 b able 2 is by getting ur popularity up in the arena (next 2 the lockeroom) thats what i did when i was using candy cane and when i did it said "champion" with gold stars around it on the arena and once u beat the champ. it says "Congraulations u have wont the singles title" or sumthin close 2 that then i think after the credits it'll say achievement unlocked or it might say it when it congrats. u i dont remember

In order to get a championship match, you have to wrestle and beat all of the other roses first. You also must be on a winning streak (length unknown, I've heard between 6 and 20). Any singles match in any of the 5 main arenas (red rock, street, arena, queens, or skyscraper) counts. High popularity may or may not help. Some people have reported getting champ matches with a popularity of 3, so... The one thing that is FOR SURE though is that you have to face and beat all of the other roses. It doesn't matter if they are heal or face versions.

In order to get a championship match, you have to wrestle and beat all of the other roses first. You also must be on a winning streak (length unknown, I've heard between 6 and 20). Any singles match in any of the 5 main arenas (red rock, street, arena, queens, or skyscraper) counts. High popularity may or may not help. Some people have reported getting champ matches with a popularity of 3, so... The one thing that is FOR SURE though is that you have to face and beat all of the other roses. It doesn't matter if they are heal or face versions.

when my friend did it in street fight it never gave him the oppurtunity 2 go against the champ... y is that?

when my friend did it in street fight it never gave him the oppurtunity 2 go against the champ... y is that?

bcuz konami made another stupid game before they finished it therefore the achievements are completely random as well as the chance to fight the champion. my friend played for 15 hours b4 he got to fight the champion for 10 freakin points.

:uzi: Konami

bcuz konami made another stupid game before they finished it therefore the achievements are completely random as well as the chance to fight the champion. my friend played for 15 hours b4 he got to fight the champion for 10 freakin points.

:uzi: Konami

damn that blow's...so i never kno when ill fight the champ...omfg...

• 2 weeks later...

You're all offbase about how to get the "Champ" icon to appear so you can fight the current champion.

These are the parameters you must meet for it to appear:

*Win Fifteen Singles Matches in any area.

*Defeat all "default" characters (the characters you don't have to unlock).

*You must have at least a Four-win winning streak during those 15 wins.

*You cannot be playing as the alter-ego/alternate version of the champion and try to get a championship from them. They are the same person.

*Popularity doesn't matter, you can have a popularity of 1 and you will still have the "Champ" icon appear.

*You must win with pin outs, you can't use H-K.O. or it won't count.

Follow these guidelines you will have your championship match.

all i do now is street fights till i see the champ icon appear...i only have dr anesthesia unlocked...can any1 tell me how 2 unlock the other char's? (ive beaten the game with anesthesia candy cane and evil rose but only have dr anesthesia unlocked :()

• 1 month later...

Do i need for this achievement all swimsuits, too?! :(

Noble Rose's Costume Complete

Noble Rose has obtained all costumes.

I have with her all normal costumes (it took me 2-3 hours), but no swimsuit...so i have to buy them too ?! :confused: They will cost 160.000 credits...that means...again 2-3 hours gaming with her...-.-''

Is there a way to get more money?! My matches take 40 seconds but i only get 1100 credits...that sucks..is there a way to get 2000 or more?!:bow:

Do i need for this achievement all swimsuits, too?! :(

Noble Rose's Costume Complete

Noble Rose has obtained all costumes.

I have with her all normal costumes (it took me 2-3 hours), but no swimsuit...so i have to buy them too ?! :confused: They will cost 160.000 credits...that means...again 2-3 hours gaming with her...-.-''

Is there a way to get more money?! My matches take 40 seconds but i only get 1100 credits...that sucks..is there a way to get 2000 or more?!:bow:

can u tell me what u did 2 unlock all the costumes?...i got most unlocked but sum i just cant figure out, i got the maid costume olga's costume and Nyomi's costume unlocked for most of the characters..but none of the others can u help me?

can u tell me what u did 2 unlock all the costumes?...i got most unlocked but sum i just cant figure out, i got the maid costume olga's costume and Nyomi's costume unlocked for most of the characters..but none of the others can u help me?

look @ this, it helped me a lot =)))

But......in want to know, how i can get FAST and EASY money...i get after every figth 1000 crdits like i said before, buts thats not enough i think...i want to get something between 1800 and 2000

Thanx for answering =)

Hi, its me again :bow:

I would like it to know, how i can win TAG matches fast, because the "receive" of the tag partners really sucks...what i can to against that?! Is there a way to shut this mechanism down and the partner will not jump in when i'm pinning my rival?! I'm asking, because it takes to many time to fight against both...