PDA

View Full Version : DLC Course's in PGA Tour

DjBatfink
04-04-2011, 02:12 PM
In my PGA Season Schedule it say i need to purchase some DLC Course's,
one is Turnberry (Ailsa Course) & the other is Bethpage (Black Course), but these are not in the DLC list to buy? any idea's why.....

Also if you buy the DLC Course's to play in the PGA Tour or in any mode, does it let you do The Course Mastery, for the DLC Course's....
As it seems alot of points, like 4000 for both pack's....
....Thanks....

susquatch7772
04-04-2011, 03:06 PM
When i started the tour, it wanted me to download the first course, which i didn't do. I went onto the next (couple of??) event and when i got to the next DLC course (can't remember which course that was) i downloaded it. - it asks you to click the Y button if you want to download it iirc. (cost 320 points/credits)

xbfrittsox360
04-04-2011, 04:06 PM
In my PGA Season Schedule it say i need to purchase some DLC Course's,
one is Turnberry (Ailsa Course) & the other is Bethpage (Black Course), but these are not in the DLC list to buy? any idea's why.....

If I remember correctly, Turnberry and Bethpage were free pre-order incentives. Turnberry was a PS3 pre-order bonus, while Bethpage was an xbox bonus. Currently both of these courses are not for purchase on the marketplace, but like in past years, they will eventually put them up for purchase. But right now you can't play/purchase them unless you pre-ordered.

Also if you buy the DLC Course's to play in the PGA Tour or in any mode, does it let you do The Course Mastery, for the DLC Course's....
As it seems alot of points, like 4000 for both pack's....
....Thanks....

As for this, I don't know the answer yet. My game is arriving in 2-3 days. If you don't have the answer to this by then, I'll come back here and let you know.

Edit: the guy below me answered this. Thanks for the info.

scttsmall
04-04-2011, 06:00 PM
You can master DLC courses. I ordered the eagle pack and I have mastered a few of the toward my count of 16 for the achievement.

DjBatfink
04-04-2011, 07:44 PM
Thanks for the replys guys....just what i wanted to know....cheer's:woop:

dtrygh
04-04-2011, 11:30 PM
EA will probably see some backlash from the sheer amount of DLC, some of the basic courses should have been included in the game. I downloaded them but I won't be buying TW13 since by the time I downloaded all the DLC I ended up paying for two games. Plus it seems only the even year TW games are any good.