PDA

View Full Version : RE4 Add ons?

Starscreams18
04-04-2011, 06:11 PM
Seeing how resident evil 4 is a huge game, im thinking the game wont include adas report, or the mersenaries, those would probably be dlc, it would make sense because then you could have more than 200 gamerscore and it wouldnt take a million years to download the game. But its always up in the air with capcom they might not care about gamerscore like some people do and just have a flat 200.

The Bum-Mobile
04-04-2011, 08:54 PM
As much as it makes sense I can't imagine them putting Resident Evil 4 on the marketplace completely stripped of extras. If they do though, they BETTER include DLC!

severed360
04-04-2011, 11:06 PM
they already said its the full game including all bonus content from the ps2/wii version. its got mercs + adas assignment & seperate ways... o and the extra outfits and that electric laser weapon

now if they add some more characters/maps to mercs, i would love to see it go co-op too but im just dreaming

GILLHUHN
04-05-2011, 02:50 PM
they already said its the full game including all bonus content from the ps2/wii version. its got mercs + adas assignment & seperate ways... o and the extra outfits and that electric laser weapon

now if they add some more characters/maps to mercs, i would love to see it go co-op too but im just dreamingIf they add coop to Mercs i will be a very happy man and if not I guess ill just have to pick up Mercs 3D for the 3DS to get my mercs coop fix. Still would rather see coop on RE4 HD though.

DeadUnderlling
04-05-2011, 06:51 PM
even though i'd love the mercs to go co-op i doubt it will, sorry to be a party pooper, but hey im getting mercs 3D so the more people who buy it the more people i can play against :D. either way im glad its out for xbox my ps2 version kept corrupting for some reason so i gave up on it :/

Leon McLane
05-19-2011, 01:53 PM
I am not going to buy this game, if it will be an Arcade game with 200 GS.
I will buy all adons if they will be sold for Full game, noy Arcade game. :Bounce:

http://gamercards.exophase.com/90732.png (http://exophase.com/gamercards/)

Death Metal Jim
06-05-2011, 09:25 PM
I am not going to buy this game, if it will be an Arcade game with 200 GS.
I will buy all adons if they will be sold for Full game, noy Arcade game. :Bounce:

So you won't buy the game just because you can't get 1000 gs on it? That's one of the most ridiculous things I've read on here in a long time.

ZingZitang
06-10-2011, 07:01 PM
I would still buy it, but It would go on the Back burner like the Rest of my Arcade Games.

Have to many Games to play that will give me way more than 200 points.

All the Arcade Games I own are Amazing Games, As Resident Evil 4 will be, but I just can't bring myself to spend the Same or More time that I would spend on a Full Retail Game. Especially when I have so many to play still.

I would Definitely Enjoy it more with the Full 1000 gs. And the Games on Demand Logo Gives me Hope.