PDA

View Full Version : 25 Aces...are you KIDDING ME?

ATCS
04-04-2011, 07:53 PM
I can't even get ONE. How do they expect us to get 25? Is there an exploit or a very easy way to get this?

I know about Augusta hole 4, but even so, I can't get an Ace.

kingsnipes186
04-04-2011, 08:08 PM
play the masters par 3 course a few times, but do it after you have gotten your skills up a little higher... makes them easier, i only have about 6 total so far... but i havent chased after it yet

NJAM14Titleist
04-04-2011, 09:31 PM
play the masters par 3 course a few times, but do it after you have gotten your skills up a little higher... makes them easier, i only have about 6 total so far... but i havent chased after it yet

I agree with this.

Team Penguin
04-04-2011, 10:32 PM
Yea, once you get your skills up its much easier. Just accidentally got an ace on TPC San Antonio lol.

Indrago
04-05-2011, 12:06 AM
I have 3 so far, and only really tried for one (Augusta 4).
Gold the course you're going to try on as well as everyone said, getting your skills up. It's not as bad as you think. I believe it was 07 when you had to get ALL trophies which included surpassing, Tiger and getting 19 in the career. Got that one with little trouble and there was no caddy to assist, so...

DjBatfink
04-05-2011, 07:48 AM
I think in time you would get the 25 ace's, the caddie does help alot when you master a course.
I played a online tournament yesterday, and got 2 hole's in 1 & a double eagle in one round, and came in 4th.....just luck....
I think as long as you always play close to the pin every shot, and hope for best, you will get it in time........

AllWorkNoPlay11
04-05-2011, 07:55 AM
I just got my 1st one today so I assume its just gonna come naturally over time.

smellysoc1
04-05-2011, 08:19 AM
can you do this outside of the road to the masters e.g set up a course of just par 3's and do it that way

Wampus Cra
04-05-2011, 09:34 AM
Got my first one today and I had just bought the game earlier today... played my buddy w my newly created guys using my friend invite xp on the augusta par 3 thru 9 holes, on the 2nd set of 9 holes I got it on like hole 6 I think first ace within 16 holes of playing hahaha lucky I guess.

backofthepack8
04-05-2011, 03:51 PM
Just be patient, they will come in time. I had the same thought when I saw that. I am now up to 4 aces, so I am on my way, but 25 is a pretty grueling task. Didn't the other games usually just make you get 19?

NJAM14Titleist
04-05-2011, 03:55 PM
Just be patient, they will come in time. I had the same thought when I saw that. I am now up to 4 aces, so I am on my way, but 25 is a pretty grueling task. Didn't the other games usually just make you get 19?

Play the Par 3 a lot.

Illidan86
04-05-2011, 05:02 PM
when doing a challenge before a tourniments, you sometimes get par 3's as your 1st hole, just keep restarteng the event untill you get a hole in one on it

mark21667
04-06-2011, 10:12 AM
when doing a challenge before a tourniments, you sometimes get par 3's as your 1st hole, just keep restarteng the event untill you get a hole in one on it

Are you sure they count if done in Sponsors Challenges?

Marketman316
04-06-2011, 01:00 PM
just a shame ea cant seem to master setting achievements, this is long and pretty tough yet 11 was ridiculously easy!!

DeaDMau5
04-06-2011, 04:34 PM

They dont. not for me aleast, ive gotten 2 in the challenges and they didnt show up in my stats. they just make a jackpot sound.

Just play the Augusta par 3 course, you'll get to gold mastery in no time and it will be alot easier. Make sure to equip all your wedges first.

Hope that helps...

mark21667
04-06-2011, 05:07 PM
They dont. not for me aleast, ive gotten 2 in the challenges and they didnt show up in my stats. they just make a jackpot sound.

Just play the Augusta par 3 course, you'll get to gold mastery in no time and it will be alot easier. Make sure to equip all your wedges first.

Hope that helps...

Sort of. Do they have to be done in career?

DeaDMau5
04-06-2011, 05:31 PM
Sort of. Do they have to be done in career?

No, i just did it in quickplay...I would save it for one of the last things tho, as you bound to get some just playing while staying on top of the leaderboard.

Stewie Griffin2
04-06-2011, 05:59 PM
If you're looking for a way to speed this up, try this one out. The par 3 challenge at the masters requires you to finish 3 under your first year, then adds 1 more stroke each year after that. If you finish with a higher score, you lose the challenge. So here goes.

First, get yourself to the Masters in your season. Start the Par 3 challenge. On the first hole, if you don't get your ace, hit start and then restart the event. Continue doing this until you get an ace there, then play through the rest of the round. If you don't get an ace on a hole, try to par it or work on other challenges, such as the X-distance putts. On the 9th hole, if you're more than than the required shots below par, hit the ball into the water until you will FAIL the challenge.

Finish the round, it will save the ace(s) you got for the round, reward you any necessary XP, and you can repeat the challenge. This allows you to play the first hole over and over without ever waiting for loads or having to finish holes until you gurantee yourself at least 1 ace for the round.

Obviously, this keeps you from playing through the rest of your season, but if it saves you hours of time in the end then it's worth it, right?

mark21667
04-06-2011, 06:13 PM
So the aces got in that Par 3 challenge count? It appears in the Sponsors Challenge spot of the season.

NJAM14Titleist
04-06-2011, 06:17 PM
You can play the Par 3 under Course Mastery. It worked for me that way.

Stewie Griffin2
04-06-2011, 06:20 PM
So the aces got in that Par 3 challenge count? It appears in the Sponsors Challenge spot of the season.

Yes, they do, and yes that's where it's at. The objectives for your selected sponsor will not count, but your career stats do count.

You can do it this way, but like I said, you have to wait on load times, play entire rounds and have really no gurantee you'll even get a single ace. The method I mentioned allows you to just hit "Restart Event" and there's no wait for load times or anything else, and you'll gurantee yourself an ace for the round because you don't continue playing until you get it.

DeaDMau5
04-06-2011, 06:20 PM
If you're looking for a way to speed this up, try this one out. The par 3 challenge at the masters requires you to finish 3 under your first year, then adds 1 more stroke each year after that. If you finish with a higher score, you lose the challenge. So here goes.

First, get yourself to the Masters in your season. Start the Par 3 challenge. On the first hole, if you don't get your ace, hit start and then restart the event. Continue doing this until you get an ace there, then play through the rest of the round. If you don't get an ace on a hole, try to par it or work on other challenges, such as the X-distance putts. On the 9th hole, if you're more than than the required shots below par, hit the ball into the water until you will FAIL the challenge.

Finish the round, it will save the ace(s) you got for the round, reward you any necessary XP, and you can repeat the challenge. This allows you to play the first hole over and over without ever waiting for loads or having to finish holes until you gurantee yourself at least 1 ace for the round.

Obviously, this keeps you from playing through the rest of your season, but if it saves you hours of time in the end then it's worth it, right?

Thats the same thing as i just said, except your way stops you from progressing thru you season...

NJAM14Titleist
04-06-2011, 06:22 PM
Yes, they do, and yes that's where it's at. The objectives for your selected sponsor will not count, but your career stats do count.

You can do it this way, but like I said, you have to either quit out and start over, finish the hole and wait on load times. The method I mentioned allows you to just hit "Restart Event" and there's no wait for load times or anything else, and you'll gurantee yourself an ace for the round because you don't continue playing until you get it.

You don't need to restart. Just play through the round. You'll have 9 chances at an ace.

Stewie Griffin2
04-06-2011, 06:26 PM
Thats the same thing as i just said, except your way stops you from progressing thru you season...

Actually, no. It's not the same thing that you said. You said play the par 3 course. I said play the sponsor challenge, restarting the event until you ace the first hole, then finish the event making sure to fail it so that you won't have to wait on load times, finish holes etc without assuring yourself of at least 1 ace in the round.

Stewie Griffin2
04-06-2011, 06:30 PM
You don't need to restart. Just play through the round. You'll have 9 chances at an ace.

You guys are missing the point. Yes. I am well aware that you can play the par 3 course whenever you like. What I said is that if someone is hell-bent on getting their 25 aces, the fastest way to do it is to use the method I explained above.

There's no need to play an entire round waiting on load times between holes, needing to finish the holes all while not guranteeing yourself that you're even going to get an ace.

Someone asked for the fastest way, and this is the fastest way.

NJAM14Titleist
04-06-2011, 06:38 PM
I'm trying to help in general. Not necessarily the fastest way.:drunk

Illidan86
04-07-2011, 05:32 PM

when doing actual stroke play they do, they dont for x distance within 3 shots type challanges

nastymastadaddy
04-07-2011, 07:27 PM

This is how I did it. I was at 22 ace's by the end of my 7th season. Replayed the par 3 course two times and got the 25 aces. The load times in this game are negligible so doing it this way is just as fast.

Also you don't have to finish a round for the ace to count. Just wait for the next hole to load up and you can quit out and it will save your ace.

NJAM14Titleist
04-07-2011, 08:27 PM
This is how I did it. I was at 22 ace's by the end of my 7th season. Replayed the par 3 course two times and got the 25 aces. The load times in this game are negligible so doing it this way is just as fast.

Also you don't have to finish a round for the ace to count. Just wait for the next hole to load up and you can quit out and it will save your ace.

Thanks for clearing that up.