PDA

View Full Version : First thoughts

LETtheFLAMESbegin
04-04-2011, 08:37 PM
Whats everyone's first thoughts on the new spiderman game/teasing trailer?

12ozkrue
04-06-2011, 07:35 AM
I just looked at the pictures on the site and idk, i think his basic costume seems abnormally baggy x.X lol

Evo Kazz
04-13-2011, 09:40 PM
I thought spiderman 1,2,3 was alright, nothing special, but after playing Hulk on 360 I craved a similar game, along came Web Of Shadows, the game was fantastic, I loved it, I am currently playing Shattered Dimensions, and again its blown me away, why did SD not get hype?? If this new one follows the pattern I am happy.

daishichi
04-14-2011, 10:58 PM
I loved Shattered Dimensions too, did great service to longtime fans while introducing / expanding fresh material.

This new game looks, frankly, like a big DLC: the character models and environments are identical. But I'm okay with that, just give me a few more hours of what I liked about SD.

As for the lame hype for SM:SD, see my separate thread about it.

Evo Kazz
04-17-2011, 12:54 PM
Been looking at game video footage and digging for info on this title, and it seems its going to be identical kinda game to SD, which is a great thing, Beenox are once again making it, I have found that Amazing Spidey and Spidey 2099 feature, but no mention of Noir, this worries me as Noir was what made the game so amazing for me, the mix of gameplay, takedowns, the grainy dark stages, please Beenox, bring Noir back, he was so much better than 2099.

For me 2099 was the worst part of SD the other 3 guys where much better.

Noir->Black Suit->Amazing->2099

John Januarius
05-28-2011, 02:07 AM
Been looking at game video footage and digging for info on this title, and it seems its going to be identical kinda game to SD, which is a great thing, Beenox are once again making it, I have found that Amazing Spidey and Spidey 2099 feature, but no mention of Noir, this worries me as Noir was what made the game so amazing for me, the mix of gameplay, takedowns, the grainy dark stages, please Beenox, bring Noir back, he was so much better than 2099.

For me 2099 was the worst part of SD the other 3 guys where much better.

Noir->Black Suit->Amazing->2099

In SD, Noir was, in my opinion, the best as well and I would love to see Beenox devote an entire game (or even series) to it. 2099 was my second favorite though, so I have high hopes for this game if Beenox really freshes it out (and maybe puts in co-op). I felt Amazing was by far the worst though, as each level in Amazing had cheap enemies and bosses, while Noir, most of 2099, and about half of Ultimate/Black Suit had things tailored to the individual play style.

13ip0lar
05-30-2011, 06:58 PM
Whats everyone's first thoughts on the new spiderman game/teasing trailer?

Where is this trailer you speak of? I may have to Google it later, hopefully something shows up, provided it exists. That said I thought SD was awesome despite not being able to play it for long periods or not beating it. This was because of the horrible camera that gave me motion sickness, which rarely happens and I can only think of one other time vividly where it happened. Anyways I'm looking forward to it. I thought SD was very well done.

JeJans
08-14-2011, 04:08 PM
I loved the "old" spider-man games. Spider-man 3 etc... But i donīt like the latest games that are more "on-rail"

RufftyMan
08-16-2011, 01:06 PM
Looking forward to this, as I do with most Spider-Man games. A bit of a spidey geek I guess.

Still, if it's anything like SD then I'm sure it'll be fun.

Captain Andreas
08-29-2011, 06:42 AM
I'm looking forward to this, but no matter how good this game will be, people will still complaint like they do with every other spider-man game.

Isanox
09-17-2011, 12:18 AM
I've got it Pre-ordered. No matter how old I get I still have the comic geek in my blood.

I thought Web of Shadows was A+.

Aquaman6686
09-20-2011, 01:08 PM
I've got it Pre-ordered. No matter how old I get I still have the comic geek in my blood.

I thought Web of Shadows was A+.

I like Web of Shadows a lot, but I think A+ is pushing it. Shattered Dimensions, that was an A or A+ game. Web of Shadows, more like a B+.

El Stupido
10-02-2011, 01:14 AM
Pretty boring game for me, nothing special. I'm tired of comic book games like that. Wolverine was much much better.

Fang Ma Guo Lai
10-03-2011, 01:23 PM
I want free roaming spiderman back. I loved Spiderman 2.