PDA

View Full Version : Bulletstorm Beta vs. Gamestop code

ODST Kayne
04-05-2011, 12:32 AM
Up to this point I've been assuming that the Bulletstorm access to the beta meant you got in a week early and then you just kept on going with the rest of the public when the beta unlocked for code users. Now I'm not so sure. Can anyone give me a solid confirmation on how this works? I've been looking around the interwebs but I haven't seen a concrete answer on this one. So I guess my question is does the Bulletstorm beta count for only that first preview week or the entire run of the beta?

Lord Montymort
04-05-2011, 12:53 AM
People who bought the Bulletstorm EPIC Edition get the Beta from April 18th.
Everyone who pre-ordered Gears 3 or are entering through other means will be starting on April 25th.
The Beta will end for everyone on the same day, May 15th.

Burning Karma
04-05-2011, 01:35 AM
Also, Bulletstorm Epic Edition owners will be able to unlock the Flaming Hammerburst that will not be available to be unlocked in any other way.

guillermo316
04-05-2011, 02:30 AM
You can't enter the code now right because it would say invalid?

ac2565
04-06-2011, 03:04 AM
You can't enter the code now right because it would say invalid?

For the online pass: It works you just need to wait until the 18th to be able to download the game.
For the gamestop code: It works and you download a menu for the beta. You can put it in right now. You just need to wait until the 25th to actually play the beta.

What I wanna know is if there is any issue with playing Bulletstorm Epic Edition for early access then using the Gamestop beta code for the rest of the beta?

ODST Kayne
04-06-2011, 08:20 PM
What I wanna know is if there is any issue with playing Bulletstorm Epic Edition for early access then using the Gamestop beta code for the rest of the beta?

Bulletstorm early access lasts for the entire run. You don't need the code if you have Bulletstorm.