PDA

View Full Version : are the mp chevo's boostable?

wolverine6666
04-05-2011, 02:12 PM
as per title :drunk

Major Bones
04-05-2011, 02:36 PM
Yeah you can boost them, the 25 ranked wins in a row is tricky. I still havent got that one, but there is a method on this site that suggests a certain method to boost for that one. I think im going to try once Mortal Kombat 9 comes out in hope that the pro's have moved over to that game.

danksch
04-13-2011, 08:37 PM
you can actually do it with 2 xbox, 2 tvs, 2 copies and 2 gamertags (A is you, B is the boosting account) around a time where usually most people are asleep:

B searches, to make sure theres noone else looking for a match. wait for a bit, then start searching with A as well.
if A or B find another player (you can easily tell this by carefully paying attention to both TVs), hit the B button on A and B and better wait for a few minutes until that player has either found someone else or stopped searching.

i havent tried this yet by myself (waiting on my 2nd copy), but i know of friends who got the achievement by using this method.

good luck!

nastymastadaddy
04-21-2011, 07:04 PM
you can actually do it with 2 xbox, 2 tvs, 2 copies and 2 gamertags (A is you, B is the boosting account) around a time where usually most people are asleep:

B searches, to make sure theres noone else looking for a match. wait for a bit, then start searching with A as well.
if A or B find another player (you can easily tell this by carefully paying attention to both TVs), hit the B button on A and B and better wait for a few minutes until that player has either found someone else or stopped searching.

i havent tried this yet by myself (waiting on my 2nd copy), but i know of friends who got the achievement by using this method.

good luck!

Thanks for the info. I too am waiting on another copy. I figured I would wait until the new mortal kombat game to come out to make this easier.

Destro
05-04-2011, 11:00 AM

good luck!

Dude !!! You got to be kiddin me... Are you seriously using 2 TVs, 1 Xbox and buying 2 time the same game just for achievements? I mean, hope that your second tv and xbox is like the xbox of your little brother or of you girlfriend or i dunno... that you didn't really paid for a second xbox to boost achievement... cause i would really sugest you to consult... Buying 2 time a game for achievements is even worth mentioning the doctor...

I deplore boosting, i prone legit gaming, but can understand the people boosting with there friend, but paying real moneys to boost achievement... ouch