PDA

View Full Version : Release Date

Greggyson
04-06-2011, 02:04 AM
It has been announced on the official site and facebook it has a release date of April 20th on the xbox and May4th for the The computer versions and summer 2011 for the playstation 3.

I know the avatar Items will become available in a few days. I wonder what we shall see. I ALSO wonder if the OG game will release as well.

I know for users who have played the OG game will get some armor and stuff. Those who hit level 25 and even 50 also get rewards. Not sure if all 3 are stackable. I cant wait!

Mr Bungle
04-06-2011, 12:31 PM
CANNOT WAIT! April 20! :D:D

Greggyson
04-06-2011, 05:45 PM
CANNOT WAIT! April 20! :D:D

you and me both! I doubt this will avatar awards :( Avatar items release here shortly! Imma grab me some! Im also getting points to bet the game. I cant wait! Been waiting to damn long. I hope we see a release of the OG game on xbox Games On Demand. Id buy it.. Im a HUGE section 8 fan. So my calendar is marked for april 30th

At first I was skeptical and thought it looked dumb. Got a copy real cheap at a store going out of business and become addicted!

Mr Bungle
04-08-2011, 01:32 PM
Im a HUGE section 8 fan.

You and me both!

Good news is that THERE WILL be avatar awards as someone just posted a thread about them :D Even better!