PDA

View Full Version : Character Portraits list/guide

CoolJosh3k
04-06-2011, 09:35 AM
I know that they are not currently related to any achievement, but could the list perhaps have the Character Portraits added? I am talking about the ones you can dig up in special dig spots. Some of these also require a 5 star exploration stat and not all are in dig spots.

--- ---

Ben Finn (credit to irJessica)
You must first purchase the Morningwood Fort. This allows you play the Mortar game. Each time you score over 2000 points you will recieve a prize. Do this multiple times, as the portrait is one of the random prizes.

Elliot (credit to irJessica)
Given as a gift from Elliot
You must choose to spare his life in the begining of the game and meet up with him later in a side-quest. The quest is "Kidnapped" found outside the Orphanage in Bowerstone Industrial.

Elise (credit to Steelstick)
Given as a gift from Elise
You must choose to spare her life in the begining of the game and meet up with her later in a side-quest. The quest is "Kidnapped" found outside the Orphanage in Bowerstone Industrial.

Logan (credit to CoolJosh3k)
Dug up in the Castle Gardens

Paige (credit to dah884)
in the sewer path were you follow Benn Flinn the hidden side area i think there is a silver key anyway jump in the water it is on the other side

Sabine (credit to dah884)
dig spot in the sealed area of dweller camp(opens when you make promise to Sabine)(may only be available after game)

Saker (credit to Stickcollector)
Arena after the game.
The same arena where you fought Saker.

Swift (credit to dah884)
You must first purchase the Morningwood Fort. This allows you play the Mortar game. Each time you score over 2000 points you will recieve a prize. Do this multiple times, as the portrait is one of the random prizes.

Theresa (credit to B0seiju + FableWiki)
After donating gold to repair the bridge to the Gypsy Camp (http://fable.wikia.com/wiki/Gypsy_Camp) from Fable II, the hero can find the portrait of Theresa (http://fable.wikia.com/wiki/Theresa) in a dig spot (requires the dog have a high level of exploration) near the intact and partially buried gypsy wagon just before the transition to Driftwood (http://fable.wikia.com/wiki/Driftwood).

Walter (credit to CoolJosh3k)
Dug up in the Castle Gardens

??? (credit to ???)
???

??? (credit to ???)
???

??? (credit to ???)
???

--- ---

CoolJosh3k
04-06-2011, 09:38 AM
I found a few myself, but I only remember where I found 2 of them. Sadly I don't have screenshots either.

I think Sabine was in the Dweller Camp.

Also, I found Elliot playing my 2nd run through as a Evil Female. I don't know if it is the same spot netting you either Elliot or Ellise depending on the player gender, or if they are like they other portraits.

B0seiju
04-06-2011, 09:47 AM
Try the fable wiki: I have looked only for a minute or so and found this:

Theresa Portrait x1

After donating gold to repair the bridge to the Gypsy Camp (http://fable.wikia.com/wiki/Gypsy_Camp) from Fable II, the hero can find the portrait of Theresa (http://fable.wikia.com/wiki/Theresa) in a dig spot (requires the dog have a high level of exploration) near the intact and partially buried gypsy wagon just before the transition to Driftwood (http://fable.wikia.com/wiki/Driftwood).

dah884
04-07-2011, 03:32 AM
I know that they are not currently related to any achievement, but could the list perhaps have the Character Portraits added? I am talking about the ones you can dig up in special dig spots.

--- ---

Benn Flinn
???

Logan
Castle Gardens

Paige
???

Sabine
???

Saker
???

Theresa
???

Walter
Castle Gardens

???
???

--- ---

Major Swift
2000+ or general rating on the cannon game

Sabine
dig spot in the sealed area of dweller camp(opens when you make promise to Sabine)(may only be available after game)

Paige
in the sewer path were you follow Benn Flinn the hidden side area i think there is a silver key anyway jump in the water it is on the other side

Ragnarok1986
04-07-2011, 07:47 AM
Shovel check off i go. Do these show up in the castle on the wall or anything?

CoolJosh3k
04-07-2011, 10:01 PM
Shovel check off i go. Do these show up in the castle on the wall or anything?

Good point, one will have to check the castle.

I know they count as furniture, so you should be able to decorate a house with them, the same as the Trophies.

I have now updated the list with the latest finds.

irJessica
04-07-2011, 10:07 PM
Elliot gave me the portrait of Elliot.
A little egotistical if you ask me :)

Edit - I also got Elise's portrait from Elise.

CoolJosh3k
04-08-2011, 06:10 AM
Ok, I have added that to the list.

I do recall something about one of the prortaits being different that the rest I found. It must have been this. It is Elliot for me too.

Could somebody find out if Elise gives the portrait of Elise? Perhaps you still recieve Elliot? Perhaps you can recieve both Elise and Elliot no matter what gender you choose.

Toams07
04-08-2011, 11:36 AM
Elise gives her own portrait, like Elliot
For as far as I know she only does this if you marry her

irJessica
04-08-2011, 02:28 PM
You've Spelt Elise and Ben Finn wrong.

You can get Ben's portrait from the Mourning Wood mortar game as well.
After you get the weapon it randomly gives you either a portrait or a rare gem.

CoolJosh3k
04-08-2011, 08:24 PM
Updated the list and fixed those typos.

How I managed to mis-spell Ben Fin as Benn Flinn I don't know...

CoolJosh3k
04-11-2011, 05:32 PM
Anyone found anymore?

I will have to use a new game to try and find where some of the ones where; some that I already got and forgot where I found them that is.

Ragnarok1986
04-11-2011, 09:22 PM
Anyone found anymore?

I will have to use a new game to try and find where some of the ones where; some that I already got and forgot where I found them that is.

Use edit saves double posting. This is a thread of your own replys almost lol ;)

CoolJosh3k
04-12-2011, 01:24 AM
I only double-posted once, as the first two posts were for setting out the thread in a more readable format.

Toams07
04-12-2011, 09:24 AM
Could be I'm wrong, but isn't Saker's portrait given to you after you beat him?

CoolJosh3k
04-13-2011, 01:12 AM
Could be I'm wrong, but isn't Saker's portrait given to you after you beat him?

I'm pretty sure it is in a dig spot near the arena pit, but both my characters don't seem to be able to find it...

Could somebody check? Perhaps there is somebody who has not yet got that portrait?

Problem is, most people probably already got Saker's portrait from digging around during thier first hour of the game.

Marshbag12
04-13-2011, 01:42 AM
I'm pretty sure it is in a dig spot near the arena pit, but both my characters don't seem to be able to find it...

Could somebody check? Perhaps there is somebody who has not yet got that portrait?

Problem is, most people probably already got Saker's portrait from digging around during thier first hour of the game.

Brilliant, it seems like I missed this twice now. I am actually gonna go back for it this time.

Quick question...is Saker considered a main character? (thing is I have played through the game once and had him killed the first time. I've spared him on my new playthrough...is it worth it?)

Stickcollector
04-13-2011, 11:41 AM
Ha! I got the dog potion! Arena after the game.
Tried arena several times but i only got it after i finished the game.

How much exploration you need i do not know. But on my first playthrough i had 3 on my dog and that didn't help so either you need 4 or 5 in exploration to find it...or my dogs AI just sucks :P

CoolJosh3k
04-14-2011, 06:48 AM
Brilliant, it seems like I missed this twice now. I am actually gonna go back for it this time.

Quick question...is Saker considered a main character? (thing is I have played through the game once and had him killed the first time. I've spared him on my new playthrough...is it worth it?)

I believe the only thing you get, is that should you spare his life, he will appear as a follower in the Road to Rule.

Ha! I got the dog potion! Arena after the game.
Tried arena several times but i only got it after i finished the game.

How much exploration you need i do not know. But on my first playthrough i had 3 on my dog and that didn't help so either you need 4 or 5 in exploration to find it...or my dogs AI just sucks :P

You probably need 5star for most.

I presume you mean to the right of the arena gate where the wooden treasure chest is? The gate is locked for me, but I do recall something about a dig spot where the gate is.

--- ---

Also, I do believe there are more portaits to be found, but what these are I can only guess.

Does anyone know where to find Reaver? I'm sure he must have a painting and I so do like Reaver (I could do without his unmentionables though).