PDA

View Full Version : Limited & Epic Editions

Agent Aero
04-06-2011, 07:23 PM
What do you think the special editions will contain? More importantly, what are you hoping for?

There is no news as to what they will have but the pre-order specification from Walmart says the Epic editions box is 15.12 x 12.0 x 13.87 (Inches) and weighs 13 lbs.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Gears-of-War-3-Epic-Collector-s-Edition-Xbox-360-Xbox-360/16203902?wmlspartner=3bIri0dJodw&sourceid=18013153994280177968#Specifications

guillermo316
04-06-2011, 07:31 PM
I heard they will have a locust egg

W1cked Seraph
04-08-2011, 05:02 PM
I wish they would announce it already was holding off on pre order till i know what is in them. Though i will probably end up getting the 150 dollar one regardless. Though if they do the console like they did for reach my wife may kill me

Lord Montymort
04-09-2011, 12:13 AM
I wish they would announce it already was holding off on pre order till i know what is in them. Though i will probably end up getting the 150 dollar one regardless. Though if they do the console like they did for reach my wife may kill me

You would be better of pre-ordering it now, and just canceling it if your not happy with what your getting, because Cliff and Rod have both said that the EPIC Edition will be very, very limited.

Also I'm pretty sure they said they'll announce what is coming with it at E3.

DOOKH8R
04-09-2011, 12:19 AM
I heard they will have a locust egg

Locusts come from eggs?

A console with big crimson omen on the side was be so sweet

HorsemanOfWar16
04-09-2011, 07:58 AM
You would be better of pre-ordering it now, and just canceling it if your not happy with what your getting, because Cliff and Rod have both said that the EPIC Edition will be very, very limited.

Ye they said on the epic forums that they'll be unveiling the details on Epic Edition at E3. - Also they would say that though, wouldn't they ? - Don't get me wrong I would love if it was actually limited. They normally always say that (every game developer) and it is usually still selling months after.
- Look at Reach's Legendary Edition - You can still buy that via bunjie's website.

I' am just curious as to how limited they say it will really be? - Hopefully they do an no plate on what ever it is - 1 of 50,000 ? i don't know, just wandering? lol

megamangaea
04-09-2011, 08:48 PM
I agree with Horseman I doubt it'll be that limited, unless they give a number there is always a surplus, still getting it though :P

French_Kid
04-09-2011, 09:59 PM
got my pre order in last night...so stoked!

and i must say thats a pretty big box. Im hoping for a nice statue kinda thing, a la halo reach legendary edition.

I hope to dear god that its not just a thrashball cole statue...fuck that noise lol

anything else would be fine. Statue thing, another collectable of sorts, steel case, art book. A badge would be cool :D

Riphade 1
04-10-2011, 11:17 PM

EVERYBODY says their limited editions are "limited". I can STILL buy Reach's Legendary, Halo 3's Legendary, DR2 Zombrex, AC Brotherhood Jack-in-the-Box, etc.

On that note. It should come in a Carmine helmet like Halo 3. Master Chief's helmet and Carmine's sitting next to each other would be awesome.

Kunduz
04-11-2011, 12:28 AM
hopefully it'll come with the Snoopy sno-cone maker

neok182
04-12-2011, 02:41 AM
Epic has said that they'll announce it at either comic-con or E3. Considering Gears hasn't been shown at any gaming shows i think it's safe to say E3 will be it. And with no new halo game this year, Gears should be the main event for Microsoft at E3 this year.