PDA

View Full Version : Last Gold Brick won't unlock.... Help

Munk Diesel
04-06-2011, 11:21 PM
I have completed all the missions, unlocked all the characters and ships etc... Except 1! (Which I believe is the big gold thing you build in the hanger of / republic side at the end).

I have 129 of 130 gold bricks. The last brick wont unlock!!??

I have tried all sorts to no avail :(

The last brick for me to unlock is the space mission on Ryloth, I activate the mission, blow up loads of silver things with missiles (done this from CIS and Republic side..) but it won't unlock!

I have two secret achievements left to do.... But I can't see this being the problem.

Any ideas? Please help.... Before I frizbee the disc over the back fence.

Jedi Master Plo
04-08-2011, 08:12 PM
It isn't the gold ship you build in the hanger, you cannot build that ship until you have all 130 gold bricks.

I would go to the change system option at one of the main terminal things and click on every system and make sure you have done every single ground battle for both sides and every space mission. Green checks for those you have done and red X's for those you haven't.

Also, a follow up question, I was confused by what you said about the space battle over Ryloth, do you have the gold brick from that level or not? If you don't than that is your missing brick.

AccidentReport
04-09-2011, 07:37 AM
I thought it was fairly obvious he was saying the last brick he needed was the Ryloth Space brick. I also need this one but going into space can't find anything to activate it. Can't even find the normal beacon you need to shoot to activate the space mission,

AccidentReport
04-09-2011, 07:43 AM
Lol...just worked it out.

When you're in the Ryloth system goto the Republic ship and then head to the gun room and start shooting all the debris in space. Eventually you'll get a message saying "Space Mission Unlocked"!!!

Freezard
04-09-2011, 01:33 PM
I have the same problem. Two of the space missions I completed didn't give me a gold brick, but it says on the console I completed them. If I replay them there is no gold brick inside the bubble anymore. I guess it's a glitch and we are both ******.

Munk Diesel
04-09-2011, 04:42 PM
It isn't the gold ship you build in the hanger, you cannot build that ship until you have all 130 gold bricks.

I would go to the change system option at one of the main terminal things and click on every system and make sure you have done every single ground battle for both sides and every space mission. Green checks for those you have done and red X's for those you haven't.

Also, a follow up question, I was confused by what you said about the space battle over Ryloth, do you have the gold brick from that level or not? If you don't than that is your missing brick.
Right, sorry for confusion.

First things first, I have two secret achievements to unlock but I cannot see that being my problem.

Secondly, the space mission (Ryloth) when I look at the ground battle / space mission I have green ticks in both ground missions, red cross on gold brick icon. Now, I have done the space mission / challenge whatever you want to call it from both sides (CIS and Republic) after working out I had to shoot the floating debris thing to unlock the space mission. So.... I do the challenge (space mission) within the time limit, challenge stops, studs count and thats it! No thud sound when you get a gold brick and it doesn't appear on the sceen, I go back and check, still a red cross on the gold brick.... It won't unlock and I dont understand why.... It's proper F*****g me off as I have unlocked 129 gold bricks, this is the last one I need :(

Does that make more sense? Sorry if I was unlcear...

Jedi Master Plo
04-11-2011, 01:33 AM
Wow that really sucks, if you are getting a time limit for the space mission and you get it with no gold brick, and you are sure you did both ground battles than I have no idea, it may just be a glitch but a very strange one I haven't heard anyone else having yet.