PDA

View Full Version : Where Did you Find Beads!

Keirris
04-07-2011, 01:19 AM
Ive Found Beads in various Locations so When I Fund some ill Post them Here!
There are 30 o be found so Lets Start With the Ones Ive Found.
Difficulty Easy
01 - Cross Bead: First Guitar solo in Lunar Wastes When a Arrow Points Down go right
02 - Squid Bead: Omodo Crash in the Tall Vent Run/Fly up the Vent to the top and Go through the Door
03 - Goat Bead: Omodo Crash Hidden Ledge up the Wall after you use the Omodo Keycard
04 - Flower Bead: Omodo Execution At the Beginning Go Right
05 - Bell Bead: Iffenhaus Space Prison Secret Entrance in the Roof As soon as you get the Blood Dash Dash Back Behind the Gate and Dash Upwards in the Center of the room
06 - Eye bead: Omodo Execution After you break the Shield Run up the Right Wall, Beat the timed Battle Head Right again and Fly as far up as you can
07 - Heart Bead: Omodo Execution One room Back from the Eye bead theres an Amp at the Bottom
08 - Cat Bead: The Pit After you Finish the bank room Go Out the Right door then down and then Back to The Large room there will be a Gap in the wall that Wasn't there Before Enter the room
09 - Mirror Bead: The Pit When the Mission Starts go Right and then Down Theres a Hidden room at the top of the Left wall
10 - Pig Bead: The Pit When you see the train DON'T GET ON! Instead Head Left all the Way back to Where you fought the Zombie boss There will be an Amp
11 - Cloud Bead: The Pit After Exiting the Train Continue to the Room after the Fight and Fly up
12 - Bat Bead: The Pit in the room above the Cloud Bead is an amp
13 - 3D Bead: Sunken Armory After the room with the Vending Robot There is a Secret Passage above the Right Door
14 - Rocket Bead: Sunken Armory After Getting The Vault Key Continue to the Left
15 - Money Bead: Sunken Armory after using The Vault Key drop down to the Bottom level and walk right through the wall This ones good for Spamming Coin!
16 - Crown Bead: Hell Chambers After you get the Tower Key Head Left all the Way to the Train there will be an amp!
17 - Wine Bead: Hell Chambers You Can't Miss this one Just Beat the Level
18 - Gun bead: Grim Tower There will be a Room that Makes you go Left then up then right Then Left Instead of Going Left Continue up the Right Wall
19 - Hacksaw Bead: Grim Tower After Getting the Roof Key Head All the Way up to the Top and then to the Left in the Next room Run up the Right Wall Theres a Secret Room
20 - Robot Bead: Landcruiser Stadium You Will see this present under a Set of stairs and Eventually you'll get to a hallway there will be a Bar Looking Floor Panel Drop through and Follow the Path
21 - Skull Bead: Landcruiser Stadium After Getting Back up Past the Bar Head right to another Drop down Bar
22 -
23 -
24 -
25 -
26 -
27 -
28 -
29 -
30 -

Keirris
04-07-2011, 01:20 AM
(Post Reserved For Additional Info)

Keirris
04-07-2011, 01:20 AM
(Post Reserved For Additional info)

Redskinsfan26
04-07-2011, 01:24 AM
I'm creating a list too and possibly an achievement guide or road map.

I've found 5 so far in Yuki's campaign.

Laorik
04-07-2011, 01:49 AM
I didn't keep track my first play through but now that i'm doing the other character, i'm attempting to keep track of ones i missed the first time. Found a few so far that were pretty well hidden. I'll update as I find more:

Storm Bead - Secret room in the ceiling 1 or 2 rooms after you get off the train in The Pit

Money Bead- Room before you fight the boss on Sunken Armory (right after opening a locked door i believe) there is a path to the right hidden behind a wall

Beads I have but didn't mark locations-
Cross
Flower
Heart
Eye
Cat
Pig
Rocket
Crown
Wine
Robot
Skull
Brain
Shield
Squid

I started wondering that this may be like Dead Samurai where there were psycho picks that were only available on Samurai difficulty. Could be beads only on that difficulty as well.

Also how do you know that there are 30? Just curious.

Keirris
04-07-2011, 03:02 AM
Also how do you know that there are 30? Just curious.
I Honestly cant remember xD Theres Probably More so I made two more Posts Just in Case :P

Keirris
04-07-2011, 03:53 AM
I'm creating a list too and possibly an achievement guide or road map.

I've found 5 so far in Yuki's campaign.
Your Welcome to Use my Guide in your Achievement Guide!

Grausherra
04-07-2011, 03:57 AM
You have no mission listed with the Mirror Bead.

Keirris
04-07-2011, 04:42 AM
You have no mission listed with the Mirror Bead.

Thanks for Spotting that its fixed now!

Keirris
04-07-2011, 05:34 AM
As an Interesting Easter Egg the Second Guitar solo is a Play on Cannon in D minor

LostNoAnswer
04-07-2011, 04:40 PM
credits go to TODD SCHLICKBERND from http://www.xblafans.com/the-dishwasher-vampire-smile-ghost-b...

Bell Bead (heavy attacks make a cowbell noise) – Iffenhaus Space Prison – After the room where you acquire your blood-dash-teleport, go back on the right side of the gate and teleport up into the ceiling until you find the secret entrance (up). It’s above the arrow display.

Cross Bead (increased attack power against undead) – Lunar Wastes– In the room with the arrow pointing down, instead of going down jump over to the other side and continue right. In that room will be an amp; play the amp and get the bead. (may require a certain success percentage)

Goat Bead (chance of scattering enemies with blunt-force attacks) – Ömödö Crash – Follow the arrows to the room where you’ll need to present the Ömödö Keycard. When you get to this room, run up the right wall until you find a hidden ledge and go right. There will be a present tucked away in the next room.

Squid Bead (grab attacks do more damage) – Ömödö Crash – In the really tall vent (the room right of the first timed battle) run up the right wall until you reach a ledge (right). The next room has a present.

Flower Bead (slowly regenerates health in combat) – Ömödö Execution – Immediately after the mission starts, go right and the present should show up.

Eye Bead (decreases enemy block chance) - Ömödö Execution – In the room with the force field generator (the lightning thing you smash with the Violence Hammer/Cloud Sword) run up the right wall (right). You’ll enter a small room with a timed battle- finish it then move on (right). In the next room, use any weapon with an infinite air-dash to go up to the ceiling, there will be a hole which you can go through (up). That room will have a present in it.

Heart Bead (increased chance of getting health from dead guys) – Ömödö Execution – If you go one room left from the room you got the Eye Bead in then go to the bottom of that room you’ll see an amp.

Cat Bead (faster weapon switching) – The Pit – After leaving the bank room (right) go down the shaft (down) and then back into the large room where there’s now an opening in the wall. Go through that opening, then down the steps to the room on the left (left); the other rooms will be blocked off anyways. The room you enter will now have a present.

Mirror Bead (switches HUD to other side) – The Pit – Back in the room with the window that was previously not there (from start – right, down) go down one into the gigantic shaft (down). Be careful or you could miss the hidden ledge near the top of the left wall.

Pig Bead (makes food taste delicious- actual effects unknown) – The Pit – At the bottom of the long series of down-oriented progression you’ll get to a room that splits both left and right. It has large silos in it, and if you go right you’ll see the train- DON’T GET ON THE TRAIN, instead, go left. You’ll go through a linear progression of rooms back to where you fought Goreface but instead of Goreface you’ll be greeted with an amp.

Cloud Bead (increases all electrical damage dealt) – The Pit – After getting off the train exit right as instructed (right) and then right once again after the battle (right). In the room after the battle go up immediately after entering the room (it’s right next to the first hanging body – up).

Bat Bead (health vampirism per attack) – The Pit – Literally right above the Cloud Bead room (over the bed) will be another room with an amp (up).

3D Bead (wear red-blue 3D glasses to see effect) – Sunken Armory – After fazing through the gate in the room with the shop-bot you’ll be in a room with an arrow telling you to go right. However, just above the right-side door is a secret passage through the ceiling (up). In that room will be a present.

Rocket Bead (increases defense against rockets) – Sunken Armory – Proceed left after getting the vault key (left) and you’ll get this bead.

Money Bead (zombies drop more gold) – Sunken Armory – Once you get the vault key return to the room with the shop-bot (the game will instruct you to do so anyways). After going through the door requiring the key, drop to the floor and then go right through the “wall” (right). There will be a present in the next room.

Crown Bead (deal more damage; take more damage) – Hell Chambers – After the battle in one of The Pit’s boss room (the room is completely closed off on all sides) you’ll acquire the Tower Key and a door leading right will open up. However, a left door will also open up leading back where you came two missions ago, go through that door (left) all the back to the train (left x3) and in the train room will be an amp.

Wine Bead (increased attack power as health decreases) – Hell Chambers – You’ll acquire this bead after a mandatory battle near the end of the mission (after using the Tower Key).

Gun Bead (increased ranged attack power) - Grim Tower – After you get the shotgun, proceed as the map instructs (up) and you’ll come to a room that goes left, up, right, up and then left to exit the room. However, instead of going left, keep running up the right wall to find another present.

Bone Bead (increased defense against blade attacks) – Grim Tower – After getting the Gun Bead, drop back down (down) and then go right as though you were going to leave. On that ledge there should be an amp. After you beat it the present is down below.

Hacksaw Bead (increases melee attack power) – Grim Tower – After leaving the room where you got the Roof key (right) go to the very top of the tall room with arrows pointing up, then go left at the top of the room (left). In the very next room, run up the right wall making sure to run from the bottom or you might miss the ledge (right).

Robot Bead (increased attack power against robots) – Landcruiser Stadium – You’ll see the present sitting under a staircase in the room where you have to exit super high up (right). Right as you enter the narrow corridor drop down through the narrow piece of the floor (down), then go left.

Skull Bead (increased chances of getting a skull from dead guys) – Landcruiser Stadium – After returning to the narrow corridor from where the Robot Bead was, proceed right and continue to the very far right end of the next narrow room, then drop down.

Math Bead (adds combo multipliers to attack power) – Forstadt Lobby – After the lightning dragon elevator finishes, leave the elevator shaft room (left). Go up the right wall (up). Then there will be the present there.

Spider Bead (increases damage dealt by steel magic) – Aqua Marina – Leave the room the level starts in (left) and run up the right wall in the next room and exit via a small hallway on the ledge (right). Present will be in the next room.

Shield Bead (protects you a “little bit”) – Aqua Marina – In the room where you fight four zombie-shark-mechs an amp will appear after the battle.

Brain Bead (makes you smarter than everyone else- actual effects unknown) – Aqua Marina– After the first battle (red cyborgs, blue ninjas, chainsaw wielders) in a large room you’ll be prompted to go left through a hallway above; instead, keep going right at ground level (right) through an empty room (right) and then into a room requiring a pass key. That room will have a present.

Ice Bead (reduces fire damage received) – Justice Summit – Run up right wall of the tall room where you fight the nearly-invisible ninjas and you’ll get to a secret ceiling passage (up).

Contrast Bead (drastically ups the contrast) – Justice Summit –After climbing the second tall room with invisible ninjas (it has the heart lights in the background) you’ll come to another large room with a battle (left). After the battle run up the left wall and you’ll come to secret ceiling room (up).

Gun-Nut
04-07-2011, 06:30 PM
Thanks for the lists one above this post seems to be missing 2 I have all on that list only comes to 28.

Calandril
04-07-2011, 06:37 PM
Thanks for the lists one above this post seems to be missing 2 I have all on that list only comes to 28.

Keep in mind I'm not sure anyone knows for sure how many there are. I'm not sure that 30 is it... there may be more. It is quite possible that (like the first Dishwasher) there are collectibles that only appear in Samurai difficulty.

Gun-Nut
04-07-2011, 07:14 PM
Keep in mind I'm not sure anyone knows for sure how many there are. I'm not sure that 30 is it... there may be more. It is quite possible that (like the first Dishwasher) there are collectibles that only appear in Samurai difficulty.

Ah I assumed we knew it was 30 either way I did not get the achievement after getting all on the list not played Samurai difficulty yet.

Redskinsfan26
04-07-2011, 07:58 PM
Ah I assumed we knew it was 30 either way I did not get the achievement after getting all on the list not played Samurai difficulty yet.
Damn, thanks for the list. Hopefully I can get the 200 GS this weekend.

Laorik
04-07-2011, 10:08 PM
Just made a new post on how to unlock Bleep Bloop! and in that thread i detail how to unlock the achievable bead. Check it out! Currently at 29 beads and no bead achievement.

Laorik
04-08-2011, 12:24 AM
Finally got the achievement. Find the 28 in the post above.

and find these 2:

Plate Bead: Forstadt Lobby - Go until you reach the room where you fight the big shogun guys when you finish that room return to the first room in the building where a present will be sitting there with the plate bead.

Achievable Bead: See my thread here (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=304555)

Hooray no more bead searching and no samurai specific beads!

The Reaper0
04-08-2011, 12:37 AM
Finally got the achievement. Find the 28 in the post above.

and find these 2:

Plate Bead: Forstadt Lobby - Go until you reach the room where you fight the big shogun guys when you finish that room return to the first room in the building where a present will be sitting there with the plate bead.

Achievable Bead: See my thread here (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=304555)

Hooray no more bead searching and no samurai specific beads!

I've got a guide in the works which is about 70% complete, you are getting a massive thanks in it. Also working on a bead video, this was the last bead needed in it. You'll get a thanks in that too:p

ManPanda88
04-08-2011, 08:41 PM
The Pig Bead seems to increase the effects of food, like Moonbread. I noticed it healed a lot more than normal with it on. It may also have similar effects on Squidchips.

Keirris
04-09-2011, 05:18 AM
Well the Guides up so I see no Point in Finishing this :/ Too bad It was fun Does anyone Know what the Brain Bead does?

The Reaper0
04-09-2011, 05:21 AM
Well the Guides up so I see no Point in Finishing this :/ Too bad It was fun Does anyone Know what the Brain Bead does?

Big head mode