PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Rewards - March Rebate

VladimirK
04-07-2011, 04:54 AM
I was just mainly wondering if anybody had their total rebate credited back to them yet?
See, it's 7 days after March ended and I've still not got the 5% rebate added to my account, (I don't even have the points for completing April's survey).

One thing about this that might sound silly but I'm actually a little concerned about is that MS might have tried to screw me out of the 400-500 points I was due back.
With this, what it is, is on my summary there's 200 points for renewing my Gold membership but the thing is, my card wasn't charged for this and my actual membership is the same one that will expire in September.
Part of the T&C for the rebate was that you stay as a Gold member for the whole month, (and here's the silly, tinfoil-hat bit), but is it possible that they've put that renewal on there to avoid paying the larger sum of points and claim I was silver for a day or two?
I can imagine if they done this to a fair number of people who spent enough to earn over 200MSP they could save themselves quite a few points.

Mr Achievement
04-07-2011, 05:25 AM
Mine hasn't come through yet either... nor is my April Survey showing... I definitely didn't need to renew... I have a feeling it is just processing and we are still just sitting in Limbo.

Xbox Rewards has been great to me so far with over 600 points credited into my account in the last two months... so I have faith that all points from the 5% rebate last month will be credited to us.

=)

GR4V1G0R3
04-07-2011, 05:28 AM
i've been gold for the duration and i'm missing the same things as you, maybe just being slow with things being worked out (i think a total of 170 i will be getting, spent 3000 & april questionaire)

may have had a glitch to sort out that was going to pay full 5% rather than DOTW 5%, or maybe they're just being typically slow

Wortsenawl
04-07-2011, 08:47 AM
I haven't had the march rebate or the April survey yet, but i did get the 200 points for renewing. I don't think MS are up to any shenanigans, I just think the process is slow (it took over a month for my 200 renewal points to show).

VladimirK
04-07-2011, 08:57 AM
(it took over a month for my 200 renewal points to show)

Maybe I should have mentioned, I've not renewed my gold since the rewards program started.
I bought a year of Gold in September, joined the rewards thing in December and I've not interfered with my membership level in any way that would cause this.

Actually, perhaps my year of XNA Creators Club that activated in March accidentally triggered this somehow. =/

Still, hope it doesn't bugger up my rebate.

Skititlez
04-07-2011, 09:36 AM
I've had a minimum of 110 points pending on my account for over a month, which is now up to 170 plus whatever I get from the rebate. I figured by now, I'd see some of those points.

whatisthematrix2010
04-07-2011, 09:47 AM
Still waiting on my rewards

scifi riot
04-07-2011, 05:55 PM
I have like 440 points in my rewards account and non of it has ever transferred to my XBL account.

Arduous Wolf
04-15-2011, 10:18 PM
Is anyone still waiting for their rebate?

When I e-mailed the rewards programme a few days ago I was told that it would be added by the 15th, but so far the only thing added is the April survey and that was added before I sent the e-mail.

Why does this always happen to me??? Although not reward promotions I've already been done out of 800 points for taking out Family gold and for 800 points for one of the buy 5 arcade titles in a month that microsoft ran last year.:mad:

MagicMurderBag7
04-15-2011, 10:43 PM
I got my rebate. I did the math at the end of the month and it came to 94 but when i got the rebate i got 100 so it looks like they're rounding up.

It looks like they're doing it again for this month. I hope its something they keep doing because its something anyone can get points for not just those who are new to Xbox.

Arduous Wolf
04-15-2011, 10:51 PM
Yeah its a great promotion that they should run every month. Or it would be if I had my rebate. Grrr :(

Just out of curiosity when did yours actually show up?

MagicMurderBag7
04-15-2011, 10:55 PM
It says i got it on the 31st of March but i didn't really get it until like the 10th of April. and it was deposited in my account on (i think) the 12th.

JDMBO1
04-15-2011, 10:57 PM
It's not so screwy I mean they ripped me off on renewing my live by not giving me the points back...

Arduous Wolf
04-15-2011, 10:58 PM
Oh well things aren't looking good for me then...

I'll keep my fingers crossed but I know my luck.

TornShaun
04-16-2011, 06:20 AM
I got my rebate. I did the math at the end of the month and it came to 94 but when i got the rebate i got 100 so it looks like they're rounding up.

It looks like they're doing it again for this month. I hope its something they keep doing because its something anyone can get points for not just those who are new to Xbox.

Mine hasn't even shown up as pending yet on my account and we're halfway through April now :( hope i don't miss out as it's showing March's survey points just not the 5% of all i spent.

This be DMK
04-16-2011, 11:25 AM
I emailed them earlier this week and was told my rebate would be added on the 20th of this month. Making me worried about next months rebate.

VladimirK
04-16-2011, 04:00 PM
Mine just got added :)
Now got 440 points to be added to my account sometime by the 15th.

Burnout x360a
04-16-2011, 04:04 PM
I got my 200 points for renewing gold about 5 days within the maximum 45 days that it should take.

This be DMK
04-16-2011, 09:54 PM
Mine got added as well and got back 500MSP. About damn time.

Glowin Smurff
04-16-2011, 10:20 PM
i got my march rebate pending as of today, it wasn't there yesterday, but i don't have my damn renew gold from february on there yet.

Arduous Wolf
04-17-2011, 11:42 AM
Just checked and I now have 230 for the Match rebate pending, which takes my total pending up to 310.

As its now the 17th, by their own rules the pending points will not get deposited until the 15th of next month as I have already had March's monthly statement. At lease I have them showing now. As they say, patience is a virtue.

This be DMK
04-17-2011, 12:13 PM
I was told this week I should see them deposited on the 20th of this month from an email I got back regarding what went wrong and how they were fixing it, so you may get it sooner as they should of been there on all our summary's. I'd of been more pissed though if I missed out on some good stuff during Fridays sale and outside of Noble mappack had everything I wanted from the sale beforehand.

Deadly Moves
04-17-2011, 12:48 PM
I just got 190 points added for my March 5% back today. Now have a total of 510 points

12ozkrue
04-17-2011, 02:25 PM
they seem to usually send out the points after i believe the 17th of the following month. i had gotten mine around that time when i upgraded and purchased my family gold... surveys counting are the worst thing i've had to deal with. overall it's not too bad a program for something i already do

Skititlez
04-27-2011, 08:30 PM
I'm starting to get worried about the fact that mine haven't shown up even as pending. Anyone else out there still waiting?

Arduous Wolf
04-27-2011, 10:58 PM
I'm starting to get worried about the fact that mine haven't shown up even as pending. Anyone else out there still waiting?

Mine are now showing as pending and have been since the 20th.

If I where you I would follow this link:

http://rewards.xbox.com/faq/

at the bottom of the page you can submit a query. Give them your GT and the e-mail address you use to sign in and say you haven't received your rebate. It takes about three days to get a reply buy hopefully that should sort it.

Skititlez
04-27-2011, 11:13 PM
Mine are now showing as pending and have been since the 20th.

If I where you I would follow this link:

http://rewards.xbox.com/faq/

at the bottom of the page you can submit a query. Give them your GT and the e-mail address you use to sign in and say you haven't received your rebate. It takes about three days to get a reply buy hopefully that should sort it.

Thanks a lot. Didn't realize they had something set up specifically for this. Awesome.

nappster187
04-27-2011, 11:40 PM
I made a few purchases and I havent received the avatar award or whatever for the halo banshee... has anyone gotten that? if so how did you go about getting it?

MagicMurderBag7
04-28-2011, 12:10 AM
I made a few purchases and I havent received the avatar award or whatever for the halo banshee... has anyone gotten that? if so how did you go about getting it?
Its says to do it before May 15th so i would assume that they wont start sending them out until then.