PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Kinect/Vision

Hickory7293
04-07-2011, 08:39 AM
who else thinks Microsoft should make an update where you can use the Kinect to play XBOX Vision games?

JeJans
04-07-2011, 08:54 AM
who else thinks Microsoft should make an update where you can use the Kinect to play XBOX Vision games?

Good idea! Are you sure that it canīt already? seems like a really easy thing to fix for microsoft

StillTIPPIN187
04-07-2011, 01:52 PM
Good idea! Are you sure that it canīt already? seems like a really easy thing to fix for microsoft

It can't.. and it does seem really easy.

One should come to the conclusion MS just want you to buy both!.. but that also doesn't make much sense anymore seeing how the Vision Cam isn't sold in any stores anymore.. Atleast not any ive been into.

The only place i could get it from is ebay..

I think MS can update this just fine, but will they? doubt it.

Maybe the new Dash Update will fix this?

It would be nice to be able to use the kinect to take photos for your gamercard..

JeJans
04-07-2011, 04:27 PM
It can't.. and it does seem really easy.

One should come to the conclusion MS just want you to buy both!.. but that also doesn't make much sense anymore seeing how the Vision Cam isn't sold in any stores anymore.. Atleast not any ive been into.

The only place i could get it from is ebay..

I think MS can update this just fine, but will they? doubt it.

Maybe the new Dash Update will fix this?

It would be nice to be able to use the kinect to take photos for your gamercard..

Another awsome idea. Take photos for your gamercard. i would love that!

StillTIPPIN187
04-07-2011, 05:00 PM
Another awsome idea. Take photos for your gamercard. i would love that!

Yup, Thats another Feature that the vision cam can do.. but this 150 dollar Kinect can't.. even though it takes in game pictures just fine..

and it can even video chat just like a vision cam.. even video chat with ppl who still use the vision cam.

TrustyPelletGun
04-19-2011, 01:17 PM
And they should update the drivers so that any game that looks for a Vision to take a picture (I'm looking at you NFS Hot Pursuit) can use the Kinect. It's ridiculous that NFS can't use the Kinect to take a picture for my profile.