PDA

View Full Version : Gamer Pics

ShaolinShadow
04-07-2011, 02:08 PM
Is there any gamer pics for this one? I plan on doing the first death smiles on samurai difficulty for that gamer pic...

LostNoAnswer
04-07-2011, 03:17 PM
same question here,i wish they would have one

ShaolinShadow
04-07-2011, 03:29 PM
same question here,i wish they would have one

I like the one they have as an Icon for the game on the forum for the game with the red eyes and teeth looks sick, The picture packs they came out with is MEH.....

LostNoAnswer
04-07-2011, 03:53 PM
I like the one they have as an Icon for the game on the forum for the game with the red eyes and teeth looks sick, The picture packs they came out with is MEH.....

actually,you will unlock a gamer picture which look the same as the Icon after you beat the first mission.(ummm,it may the prison one or the Lunar Wastes,i forget which one is)

ShaolinShadow
04-07-2011, 04:18 PM
actually,you will unlock a gamer picture which look the same as the Icon after you beat the first mission.(ummm,it may the prison one or the Lunar Wastes,i forget which one is)

I see you got the pic I wanted, How hard was the samurai difficulty on the 1st one that samurai pic looks bad ass

LostNoAnswer
04-07-2011, 04:38 PM
I see you got the pic I wanted, How hard was the samurai difficulty on the 1st one that samurai pic looks bad ass

pretty hard for me,full of frustration.im barely playing action game before the dishwasher,but i was just into this game after i watched the trailer.i cant remeber how many hours did the original one take me to complete,maybe 20 even more.

but VS is much easier than the old one,i guess i will complete it around 10 hours.

ShaolinShadow
04-07-2011, 04:44 PM
pretty hard for me,full of frustration.im barely playing action game before the dishwasher,but i was just into this game after i watched the trailer.i cant remeber how many hours did the original one take me to complete,maybe 20 even more.

but VS is much easier than the old one,i guess i will complete it around 10 hours.

damn i was hoping you would say its not that bad lol:mad:

Calandril
04-07-2011, 04:45 PM

Samurai is pretty difficult on the 1st, however, if you have a second controller and someone to help you, you can play it 2 player over local co-op. The 2nd player can respawn whenever he dies, which makes it much easier, and just a matter of player one staying safe. More details are in the ach guide for that game. This time around, it looks like we will have to work harder for the Samurai ach.

A CorpseMess
04-07-2011, 08:29 PM
I know it's easier using a 2nd controller in the first Dishwasher but you also need a local friend who knows how to play. If you don't have a friend, you have to do it by yourself simultaneously which can be quite frustrating at parts where there isn't enough room to maneuver.

I've read several posts where they say they didn't had any problems with the first game and it was easy for them which I know isn't true. Regardless of using a 2nd controller or not it will still be hard.

Grausherra
04-08-2011, 04:49 AM
For beating the first level, you get a gamerpic of the cat. For beating it on Samurai, you get a gamerpic of the demonic face with the teeth and red eyes used as the game's symbol on your achievements/gamercard.

Mecha Richter
04-08-2011, 07:28 AM
For beating the first level, you get a gamerpic of the cat. For beating it on Samurai, you get a gamerpic of the demonic face with the teeth and red eyes used as the game's symbol on your achievements/gamercard.

You got them mixed up. I just beat the game on Samurai and unlocked the cat, while I already had the other gamerpic.

Also, this game is much easier on Samurai than the first game. Besides the fact that having the beads help you out a bit, the enemies don't seem kill you nearly as fast.

EDIT: Also, I just 200 the game. I still need to finish the first one, so if that gives you any idea how much easier this one is.

ShaolinShadow
04-08-2011, 10:55 AM
You got them mixed up. I just beat the game on Samurai and unlocked the cat, while I already had the other gamerpic.

Also, this game is much easier on Samurai than the first game. Besides the fact that having the beads help you out a bit, the enemies don't seem kill you nearly as fast.

EDIT: Also, I just 200 the game. I still need to finish the first one, so if that gives you any idea how much easier this one is.

Sup Sup would you mind showing us what the Samurai pic look like for The Death Smiles VS

LostNoAnswer
04-08-2011, 12:25 PM
Sup Sup would you mind showing us what the Samurai pic look like for The Death Smiles VS

here it is

ShaolinShadow
04-08-2011, 02:16 PM
here it is
lol not as cool at the original samurai, The Red Eye & Teeth is cooler I wonder if there are any more game pics besides these two

LostNoAnswer
04-08-2011, 02:24 PM
lol not as cool at the original samurai, The Red Eye & Teeth is cooler I wonder if there are any more game pics besides these two

lol,agreed."WTH" is what i think after i check the pic.

i guess these are the only two they offer